Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Unknown Adventure
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GazzaM
Acolyte

Australia
18 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2011 :  13:06:57  Show Profile  Visit GazzaM's Homepage Send GazzaM a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Howdy folks

Back in the ealy years of 3rd edition, a ST friend of mine ran an little adventure that he sure, was from the Wizards website.
The adventure was about a tower which appears every 100 years or so. The tower is a lot of black/white good /evil themes, including some half celestial/half fiendish monks.

Sorry its a bit vague, but its been a while since Ive played it ! We were hoping to find the adventure again !

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4430 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2011 :  13:38:51  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't recall a published adventure that your referring to so he might have used an adventure found HERE? If not, well this is still a great resource to use.
Go to Top of Page

Cronje
Seeker

56 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2011 :  15:49:28  Show Profile Send Cronje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know of three structures which periodically appear and disappear. There's the Impossible Palace of the Silver Domes from (I think) Kara-Tur, and the Palace of Skulls and Caer Allisynn, both from the Moonshaes. I don't know if this helps any, but maybe this will aid in your search or jog someone else's memory.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000