Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Psionics Question (hidden talent)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Banter Darkdirk
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2011 :  21:01:13  Show Profile Send Banter Darkdirk a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
From the Expanded Psionics Guide, the feat Hidden Talent gives the character 2 power points and 1 known power.
I was wondering if there were any feats that granted access to more known powers to use with this power point pool (without taking a level in a psionics class)?

Something like "Extra psi-like ability power".

Let me know

Thanks in advance!

Sellsword for hire; sometimes mage...most times thief.

"Stealth and wariness are virtues, as are glibness and the skill to say one thing and mean another, twisting a situation to your advantage."

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2011 :  21:08:02  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Edition might matter, however I am not aware of any at this time that provides a feat to increase natural talent.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2011 :  00:59:53  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It didn't in 2e, certainly. If you were lucky enough to have a wild talent, that power(s) was the only one you'd ever have, though you continued to gain extra PSP's. In 3e, I think it's the same; like Kential I can't think of anything that would increase it, aside from psion levels of course.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2011 :  02:53:51  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My Psi file is extensive. Dreamscarred and Malhavoc put out a lot of 3P books. PM me if you are looking for specific info.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2011 :  04:37:17  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Banter Darkdirk

From the Expanded Psionics Guide, the feat Hidden Talent gives the character 2 power points and 1 known power.
I was wondering if there were any feats that granted access to more known powers to use with this power point pool (without taking a level in a psionics class)?

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/psychicChirurgery.htm

That power can grant new powers.

Additionally, the Spell-to-Power Erudite can gain an infinite number of spells as psionic powers, given time. From there, he could also use the above power to transfer that knowledge to another.

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000