Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Undead and the Raven Queen
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Aryalómė
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  18:04:40  Show Profile Send Aryalómė a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I've been really interested in undead lately (mostly the Forsaken from WoW), and have been wondering how the Raven Queen would feel about any form of undead. Are there any other gods in the D&D world that are gods of death, but don't mind undead creatures and/or like them? I'm not fond of evil gods, though.

I wish I could get on Candlekeep more often these days!!

Cleric Generic
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
565 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  18:29:18  Show Profile  Visit Cleric Generic's Homepage Send Cleric Generic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmmm... Don't know of any non-evil deities in Faerun that like undead, but the possibility of the Raven Queen (who does like Revenants, which are a bit like the Forsaken) being imported as an aspect/exarch/chief leutenant of Kelemvor has been discussed.

Not sure too much about the Raven Queen herself; as I mentioned, she seems to have a thing for Revenants, but no idea about the rest of them.

Cedric! The Cleric Generic and Master of Disguise!

ALL HAIL LORD KARSUS!!!

Vast Realmslore Archive: Get in here and download everything! http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/archfr/rl

2e Realms book PDFs; grab em! - http://poleandrope.blogspot.com/2010/07/working-around-purge.html
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  18:30:45  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-For info on the Raven Queen, you're gonna have to check the 4e DMG, or other generic 4e D&D sourcebooks. She's not a Forgotten Realms specific deity, so there isn't going to be any specific new information printed about her.

-As for deities within Realmspace who have charge over the dead, but don't mind the undead, and aren't/weren't evil...I've got nothing.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 12 Jun 2011 18:31:21
Go to Top of Page

Cleric Generic
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
565 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  18:44:18  Show Profile  Visit Cleric Generic's Homepage Send Cleric Generic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
heh, you'd think with the size of the FR pantheon, there'd be one hiding in a corner somewhere that fits the bill! :)

ALL HAIL LORD KARSUS!!!

Vast Realmslore Archive: Get in here and download everything! http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/archfr/rl

2e Realms book PDFs; grab em! - http://poleandrope.blogspot.com/2010/07/working-around-purge.html
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  18:45:03  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wasn't Jergal the one who first created Revenants? If so, then I think that deity could possibly tolerate undead if given a specific purpose.

I also did a write-up for how/why the Raven Queen was in my Realms over on the WotC boards. I'll repost it here for your viewing pleasure

The Raven Queen was one of many god(dess) of a decaying world where Necromancy (and the undead) were reigning supreme. Much like other worlds, the deities of this world needed prayer of the faithful to remain intact. But two gods (Geldhara, Goddess of necromancy and the undead; and Typhos, God of disease and pestilence) brought a plague of unimaginable terror and pestilence down upon the world in a vain attempt to become the two most power beings in their cosmos. What resulted is a festering world of mindless undead, mastermind necromancers, and plague priests.

As the people of the world fell to the destruction of the pestilence and undeath resurrection, the Deities waged a separate war in the Cosmos. Lead by The Raven Queen (Goddess of Natural Death), she took the forefront of the Gods to the very domain that Geldhara and Typhos dwelt. The battle was long and fierce and resulted in Tyhos's death. However, other deities fell as well including Lumeria, the Radiant Star and hope for the people of the planet fell too.

The Raven Queen, desperate to save what she could, sent a calling to her devoted on the planet. The message was to destroy every necromancer as possible, as fast as possible. Alas, the undead threat was too great and most of her followers were reanimated as the living dead. Losing a great deal of power, the Raven Queen fled her home world across the cosmos to a place un-heard of. A place called Faerūn.

But there were already gods here who called Death their domain and the Plane Below their home. As she emerged into Realmspace, she was quickly assaulted by two distinct deities. The first was a God known as Jergal, a lesser deity but a formidable foe against a greatly weakened Raven Queen. The assault was quick and fierce and the Raven Queen would've quickly fallen had she not found a strange essence floating in the Ether. With a small spark of the divine left, she consumed an entity known to Realmspace named Velsharoon. This essence was enough to drive off Jergal and at least shift into a darkened place within the Cosmos of the Realms. This area, known as the Shadowfell (more commonly known as the Plane of Shadow) was also habited by more sinister deities.

The second attack on the Raven Queen was made by a blackened whirl of darkness and shadow later to be named as Shar. Shar was powerful and the Raven Queen's small, underdeveloped domain of the Shadowfell was quickly sundered. Caught between the nexus of two planes, the Raven Queen was sure to meet her fate. But as she slowly unraveled, a strong and firm hand pulled her into the Fugal Plane. This hand was none other than Kelemvore himself. Witnessing the assault from his enemy Shar on the new Goddess roused a protective feeling within the God of the judged dead. He saved the Raven Queen from destruction and in turn, allowed her to remain in the Ether between the Fugal Plane and the Shadowfell, protecting it's boarders and ushering those souls caught in the Plane of Shadow to the Fugal Plane for judgment.

The two of them started to share feelings for one another and the Raven Queen bowed to Kelemvore and proclaimed herself his Consort. From then on, the Raven Queen's ideals and faithful have started to become stronger on Faerūn.
Go to Top of Page

Aryalómė
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  18:47:57  Show Profile Send Aryalómė a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm, I've had a thing for the Forsaken and was hoping that there would be some like them in the D&D realmspace. I really do hope the Raven Queen likes them. I even read somewhere that she is supposed to have an army of ghosts in the Shadowfell, I believe. Does Wee Jas like or not mind undead?
Go to Top of Page

Cleric Generic
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
565 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  18:56:24  Show Profile  Visit Cleric Generic's Homepage Send Cleric Generic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Diffan: Nice writeup there Diffan, I may have to pillage it for my home game. :)

@Erendriel: Army of ghosts in the realm of shadow? Never know when it might come in handy... As for Wee Jas, she isn't Realmsian either, so my rather myopic nerdity isn't able to provide much of an answer, though I seem to recall that she does dabble in necromancy and isn't evil, so I guess she's a likely candidate.

ALL HAIL LORD KARSUS!!!

Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2011 :  23:57:10  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cleric Generic

@Erendriel: Army of ghosts in the realm of shadow? Never know when it might come in handy...

-The 3e Shades monsters fit the bill- Undead, ghosts, the Plane of Shadows...

quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

Wasn't Jergal the one who first created Revenants? If so, then I think that deity could possibly tolerate undead if given a specific purpose.

-He does sanction the use of Undead, as means to ends, so long as the Undead further promote death in the world.

Elves of Faerūn

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 12 Jun 2011 23:59:30
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  01:28:32  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-For info on the Raven Queen, you're gonna have to check the 4e DMG, or other generic 4e D&D sourcebooks.
And various DDI articles as well -- such as, for example, "Channel Divinity" in DRAGON #380.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

ChieftainTwilight
Learned Scribe

171 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  05:27:50  Show Profile Send ChieftainTwilight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Revenants are NOTHING like the Forsaken from WoW! >.< how in the Nine Hells could you come to the conclusion that they are!?

Revenants are compulsed to seek veangence on their enemies before they can finally rest. Forsaken are Zombies who rise without being subjected to mindlessness by the Lich King. they are called the Forsaken because their loved ones and former allies rejected them in horror and terror, and everyone around them consiers them to be a plague, evil by very nature of being. the only exceptions to either of those are ones who have been slain or turned into zombies slaves. only the Hoarde accepted them and offered them a place to be, treating them as worthy friends and allies if not fully equals.

honestly, I can see no connection whatsoever. XP

and the Raven Queen is awesome. >.> <.< >.> so is Sehanine Moonbow. XD

and a heart can only break so many times
and I've been to hell and back so many times
and I've seen folks walk away so many times
but just like anyone else I gotta stand up by myself
a heart can only break so many times
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  05:36:20  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChieftainTwilight

-Sehanine Moonbow, in the end, is the better of the two. This is a fact, not an opinion.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Eltheron
Senior Scribe

740 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  05:43:28  Show Profile Send Eltheron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Revenants are NOTHING like the Forsaken from WoW! >.< how in the Nine Hells could you come to the conclusion that they are!?

Revenants are compulsed to seek veangence on their enemies before they can finally rest. Forsaken are Zombies who rise without being subjected to mindlessness by the Lich King. they are called the Forsaken because their loved ones and former allies rejected them in horror and terror, and everyone around them consiers them to be a plague, evil by very nature of being. the only exceptions to either of those are ones who have been slain or turned into zombies slaves. only the Hoarde accepted them and offered them a place to be, treating them as worthy friends and allies if not fully equals.

Well, just to add a few things to the equation:

In WoW, there are several types of risen dead in Lordaeron. Some rise as mindless zombies or spirits. Others were corrupted by the Lich King or more generally the Scourge. Then those that are called Forsaken, they arose with their minds/souls mostly intact, but not completely. They're called Forsaken because the still-living humans (in Stormwind, and of the Scarlet Crusade) both rejected them. Most of their family and friends also fell prey to the Scourge's plague and they're all actually reunited with their friends and family in undeath.

And all the Forsaken are driven by revenge. Revenge against the Scourge, and revenge against the living that rejected them (in the Alliance, and in the Scarlet Crusade). Although Sylvanas the Banshee Queen -says- she was betrayed by those who created the New Plague, you'll note that she's happily willing to use the New Plague against the living (their enemies) as much as they fight against the Scourge. It's all about revenge: against the Scourge because the Scourge cursed them all into undeath, but also against the living who rejected them from the Alliance.

So I can kinda see where they're coming with the Revenant comparison.

"The very best possible post-fourteenth-century Realms lets down those who love the specific, detailed social, political and magical situation, with its thousands of characters, developed over forty years, and want to learn more about it; and those who'd be open to a new one with equal depth, which there just isn't time to re-produce; and those repelled, some past the point of no return, by the bad-taste-and-plausibility gap of things done to the world when its guardianship was less careful."
--Faraer

Edited by - Eltheron on 13 Jun 2011 05:44:27
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  11:07:58  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I never understood why undead in WoW had to hold their breath when underwater.

From what I've read about the Raven Queen (entirely secondhand), I don't think there's a place in the Realms for her.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 13 Jun 2011 11:08:15
Go to Top of Page

ChieftainTwilight
Learned Scribe

171 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  11:47:23  Show Profile Send ChieftainTwilight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eltheron

quote:

Well, just to add a few things to the equation:

In WoW, there are several types of risen dead in Lordaeron. Some rise as mindless zombies or spirits. Others were corrupted by the Lich King or more generally the Scourge. Then those that are called Forsaken, they arose with their minds/souls mostly intact, but not completely. They're called Forsaken because the still-living humans (in Stormwind, and of the Scarlet Crusade) both rejected them. Most of their family and friends also fell prey to the Scourge's plague and they're all actually reunited with their friends and family in undeath.

And all the Forsaken are driven by revenge. Revenge against the Scourge, and revenge against the living that rejected them (in the Alliance, and in the Scarlet Crusade). Although Sylvanas the Banshee Queen -says- she was betrayed by those who created the New Plague, you'll note that she's happily willing to use the New Plague against the living (their enemies) as much as they fight against the Scourge. It's all about revenge: against the Scourge because the Scourge cursed them all into undeath, but also against the living who rejected them from the Alliance.

So I can kinda see where they're coming with the Revenant comparison.

ok, yes, I an see where he's coming from, especially when you put it that way... but still, the Revenants are not simply "driven" by revenge the way teh Forsaken are; they are compulsed supernaturally to seek revenge. they absolutely cannot rest until they have slain the object of their obsessive hatred.

Go to Top of Page

ChieftainTwilight
Learned Scribe

171 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  11:48:22  Show Profile Send ChieftainTwilight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

-Sehanine Moonbow, in the end, is the better of the two. This is a fact, not an opinion.

agreed. XD totally agreed.

Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  13:03:20  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

From what I've read about the Raven Queen (entirely secondhand), I don't think there's a place in the Realms for her.

Really? Can I ask how many nature-themed deities the Forgotten Realms has (or had)? Lurue, Eldath, Silvanus, Meilikki... and yet there are two (Kelemvore and Jergal) that deal with the dead. Velsharoon is gone, blased away into the great beyond. Kiaransalee was destroyed by Elistraee correct? I think there's room if one wants to make room, God knows there enought niche aspects of Undead for another goddess of the dead.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  15:28:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think that would depend on which of the Raven Queen's "faces" you'd want to employ in the Realms -- Death, Fate, or Winter. Any or all would make a suitable alternative to the existing Realms deities who each possess those same portfolios, should you feel so inclined.

Go to Top of Page

Eltheron
Senior Scribe

740 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  17:04:46  Show Profile Send Eltheron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd think Kelemvor would welcome the help of the Raven Queen. She could be, what's it called now, an Exarch (?) of death.

She's not evil, she fits pretty well thematically in the Realms, and might have arisen with all the death and trauma during the Spellplague.

Being Kelemvor's buddy, she could even morph a little for the northerners and have a valkyrie-like feel.

"The very best possible post-fourteenth-century Realms lets down those who love the specific, detailed social, political and magical situation, with its thousands of characters, developed over forty years, and want to learn more about it; and those who'd be open to a new one with equal depth, which there just isn't time to re-produce; and those repelled, some past the point of no return, by the bad-taste-and-plausibility gap of things done to the world when its guardianship was less careful."
--Faraer
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  17:10:03  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

One, two, three, roll initiative!

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

I think that would depend on which of the Raven Queen's "faces" you'd want to employ in the Realms -- Death, Fate, or Winter. Any or all would make a suitable alternative to the existing Realms deities who each possess those same portfolios, should you feel so inclined.
In my home 4e FR game, the Raven Queen exists as an exarch of fate and death, in service to Kelemvor. She's kind of his secret weapon, allowed to support revenants and other undead creatures that Kelemvor himself officially loathes.

Secretly, she is actually an echo/aspect of Mystra and a repository of some of her power (bequeathed by several Chosen who have passed on since the Spellplague). She isn't nearly as mighty as Mystra, of course, but she assuages a certain loneliness in Kelemvor's heart for his lost true love. One of the tasks of her revenants? Avenge their dead goddess.

It's all very romantic/gothic/angsty.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Matt James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
918 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  17:16:45  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn, good minds think alike. I do the same. The Raven Queen is a powerful exarch of Kelemvor in my Realms games.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  17:44:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

quote:

Really? Can I ask how many nature-themed deities the Forgotten Realms has (or had)? Lurue, Eldath, Silvanus, Meilikki... and yet there are two (Kelemvore and Jergal) that deal with the dead. Velsharoon is gone, blased away into the great beyond. Kiaransalee was destroyed by Elistraee correct? I think there's room if one wants to make room, God knows there enought niche aspects of Undead for another goddess of the dead.

I'm thinking that a deity of a particular flavor of undead is overly specialized, and is not likely to be welcome in a pantheon where the main deity of death loathes the undead.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2011 :  18:11:02  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Thirded. In my setting, she is not a deity, but a servant of the Deity of the dead, roughly akin to the Grim Reaper.

-In the Forgotten Realms, I agree with Wooly that, as is, we really don't need her as a deity, with Kelemvor AND Jergal existing. As a non-divine servant of Kelemvor, or possibly even Jergal, since her tactic approval of Undead goes along with his, I think she can be plugged into the setting nicely.

Elves of Faerūn

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 13 Jun 2011 18:12:32
Go to Top of Page

ChieftainTwilight
Learned Scribe

171 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2011 :  01:00:04  Show Profile Send ChieftainTwilight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I always pictured her more like the Death-Goddess aspect of the Morrigan, and I would see her put to use as a sort of Goddess of those who died in Battle or by succumbing to the Elements of Nature. particularly, she would embrace those who respect the killing power of Winter and Coldness.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2011 :  01:23:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

In my home 4e FR game, the Raven Queen exists as an exarch of fate and death, in service to Kelemvor. She's kind of his secret weapon, allowed to support revenants and other undead creatures that Kelemvor himself officially loathes.
Oooh! I like this idea. Consider it stolen.

I'd probably tweak it a little, though, and make her a three-way Exarch for each of the deities of Kelemvor, Savras, and Auril. That ought to both complicate and promote some really intriguing Realms-play.

Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2011 :  05:46:46  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I'd probably tweak it a little, though, and make her a three-way Exarch for each of the deities of Kelemvor, Savras, and Auril. That ought to both complicate and promote some really intriguing Realms-play.

-Kinky.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Kno
Senior Scribe

452 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2011 :  10:44:11  Show Profile Send Kno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Raven Queen, what does she do but wail all the time, better take Nerull as Jergal's exarch

z455t
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2011 :  13:38:40  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kno

Raven Queen, what does she do but wail all the time, better take Nerull as Jergal's exarch

An interesting idea, but....

quote:
Originally seen in the Open Grave supplement
"The gods also recognized the potential of souls, and one of their own established himself as the guardian of a new realm of death. There souls would gather after death, either having been chosen to join the gods in their dominions or passing on, as before, to an ultimate unknown fate. In this way Nerull—and later his successor, the Raven Queen—became the guardian of the dead."

So yea, Nerull is gone (destroyed by my estimation). He makes an apperance in the 4E's Tomb of Horrors but he remains a dead deity. So I'm perfectly comfortable with the Raven Queen, as I like the aspect of Ravens to begin with and the whole "Grim Reaper"-looking, scythe wielding God of the Dead is just TOO clichč.
Go to Top of Page

Aryalómė
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2011 :  22:40:56  Show Profile Send Aryalómė a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you guys read Heroes of Shadow yet? I absolutely adored that source book!!! It also gives a lot of information The Raven Queen. Apparently she doesn't really care about undead, but as long as they up hold her ideals about death being the ultimate fate.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2011 :  02:14:08  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erendriel Durothil

Have you guys read Heroes of Shadow yet? I absolutely adored that source book!!!
I purchased a copy during its release, but I initially skipped reading it so I could devote my full attention to Erik's co-authored Gloomwrought tome. I'll return to reading Heroes of Shadow once I'm done with that.

Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2011 :  05:31:16  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Have you guys read Heroes of Shadow yet? I absolutely adored that source book!!! It also gives a lot of information The Raven Queen. Apparently she doesn't really care about undead, but as long as they up hold her ideals about death being the ultimate fate.

-Undead kinda...spit in the face of that.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2011 :  06:41:19  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

-Undead kinda...spit in the face of that.

Not those that worship the Raven Queen. In the state of undeath, one who's motive is to destory the undead have a great advantage than someone who isn't. Sorta like Zombie Spy vs. Spy . Anyways I've always seen those undead that RQ favors to be on a mission or purpose to fulfill, not kicking back with friends and family and actually........living.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000