Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Maztica Campaign
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  16:04:32  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
For the past year, along with a few friends and some outstandingly generous artists, I've been doing my best to do my part in breathing some life back into Maztica. I'd truly like it to cut across editions but since I know 3.5 the best, most of the crunch has fallen into that tag (though the fluff could go anywhere).

This revival, which I'm respectfully calling the "Maztica Alive!" campaign, will contain Canon and only "additive" fanon that doesn't conflict.

There is a monster book completed already which is up on Scribd and hopefully will one day be here.

Many many more are in the works and some have almost been finished as well. If anyone is interested in checking it out, helping, contributing, etc please just say so!

In the meantime hopefully you enjoy the Monsters of the True World!

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2011 :  17:01:03  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Good luck with the project.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  15:27:24  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LK, didn't you or MT have a Maztica Redux thread on the WizO boards back in the day? Would he be able to glean any relevant information from there?

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  18:24:40  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

LK, didn't you or MT have a Maztica Redux thread on the WizO boards back in the day? Would he be able to glean any relevant information from there?

-No, no one ever did Maztica. Personally, I never liked it too much, so I never had much interest. Musings were made about Pluma and Hishna magic, but other than that, nothing.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  19:28:11  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

quote:

-No, no one ever did Maztica. Personally, I never liked it too much, so I never had much interest. Musings were made about Pluma and Hishna magic, but other than that, nothing.

Maybe Hawkins is thinking of the Project Osse threads.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  23:16:25  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

-Good luck with the project.

Thank you very much!

quote:

quote:

Hopefully, this can help fix that. I have read many many threads about exactly why it wasn't terribly popular and I will try my best to fix it.

Below I will list projects that I am currently planning or working on, in case anyone has any thoughts. In addition to the Monster book being complete (MotTW), The Spelljammer crossover and Lopango guide is also well on its way. Even the scorpionfolk guide is about half way there. Truth is, I'm having a blast writing this and I found a great artist willing to work for not too terrible a commision on DeviantArt.

Of course, this list may be added to or combined or simply altered in the future. I do hope to have pdfs for all at some point though.

1. Monsters of the True World: Maztica and Lopango - A collection of creatures for the True World, including ones from Maztica, Lopango, surrounding islands and even the remote north.
2. The Great Skyhome: Maztica and Spelljammer - Expansion of Maztica’s history and its many previously unknown connections to the Spelljammer campaign setting.
3. Lopango: Land of the Sacred Sun - Thorough investigation of the southern subcontinent of Lopango and its diverse races and peoples.
4. Claw and Venom: The Scorpionfolk of the True World - Guidebook to the societies of the scorpionfolk of the True World. Includes adventure module, The Den of Scorpions.
5. Myths and Legends of the True World - Detailed events and stories from the True World’s past told by the Most Honored Father and sage of Payit. Includes game information of creatures, people and items from each individual tale. Includes the tale of Diamond Eyes and the myth of Kai Kai and Tren Tren among others.
6. Remnants of the Past: Ruin based Adventures in the True World - A collection of ruin based scenarios set in the True World including "The Ruins" and The "Ruins of Esh Alakar."
7. Islands of the True World - Guide to the lands and inhabitants of the numerous islands surrounding the True World including Lopango Payos and other islands based on RW mythology (Bahamian, Jamaican, etc.)
8. The Great Pyramid: Maztica and Planescape - A guidebook to Maztica’s unique cosmology and deities and their ties to the rest of Faerun.
9. Fangs and Feathers: A Guide to Hishna and Pluma Magic - A comprehensive guidebook to the magic of the hishnashapers and the plumaweavers including spells and items of all levels of power.

Anoother idea that is floating around in my head is an undersea civilization near Maztica (but that's a niche within a niche and I can't imagine there are too many interested in seeing it).

I know this may seem overly ambitious, but why not

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2011 :  04:43:20  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bakra

Maybe Hawkins is thinking of the Project Osse threads.

-Maybe. We gave Osse that "primal" feel that Maztica definitley has.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

MalariaMoon
Learned Scribe

324 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2011 :  05:27:15  Show Profile  Visit MalariaMoon's Homepage Send MalariaMoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Monsters of the True World looks awesome! Well done!

I've always had a soft spot for Maztica. Like many I found the real world parallels a little too explicit, but the overall concept of a fantasy world based on Latin American mythology and culture awesome. If a Monsters of the True World 2 should come about I'd be happy to contribute some monster designs if you'd be interested.

Good luck with the rest of the project.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2011 :  05:54:42  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MalariaMoon

I've always had a soft spot for Maztica. Like many I found the real world parallels a little too explicit, but the overall concept of a fantasy world based on Latin American mythology and culture awesome.

-Same here. A Mesoamerican-type setting, I have no problems with it in theory. If done properly, it could be cool, just like any other kind of overtly-cultural setting (Kara-Tur, Zakhara, and other 3rd Party ones, like Hamunaptra, etc.). Maztica, like Kara-Tur and Zakhara, had the sometimes too transparent real-world unexplained cultural parallels, but unlike Kara-Tur and Zakhara, had events being transcribed from the real world. That's the part I didn't like. And, because they're specific events, and not just generic vibe that can be manipulated to some degree (like Kara-Tur and Zakhara), that makes it harder to work with and further Realmsify.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2011 :  06:16:01  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I've always had a soft spot for Maztica. Like many I found the real world parallels a little too explicit, but the overall concept of a fantasy world based on Latin American mythology and culture awesome.

-Same here. A Mesoamerican-type setting, I have no problems with it in theory. If done properly, it could be cool, just like any other kind of overtly-cultural setting (Kara-Tur, Zakhara, and other 3rd Party ones, like Hamunaptra, etc.). Maztica, like Kara-Tur and Zakhara, had the sometimes too transparent real-world unexplained cultural parallels, but unlike Kara-Tur and Zakhara, had events being transcribed from the real world. That's the part I didn't like. And, because they're specific events, and not just generic vibe that can be manipulated to some degree (like Kara-Tur and Zakhara), that makes it harder to work with and further Realmsify.

Eventually, I'll want to attempt an expansion of Brian James' original idea, expressed thusly:- " ... is that the terra incognita lands *north* of Maztica were the lands replaced."

So, in this scenario, Maztica itself remains on Toril.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2011 :  20:45:32  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great work, personally I enjoy real world parallels, there's much potential in Maztica

the faerie swarm seems out of place

what about chupacabra or wendigo?
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2011 :  21:02:18  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quale

Great work, personally I enjoy real world parallels, there's much potential in Maztica

Both were given write-ups in the Pathfinder: Bestiary 2:
Chupacabra
Wendigo
For use in 3.5, just add 1 to the Challenge Ratings

Just trying to save you some time.

Edited by - Hawkins on 10 May 2011 21:03:08
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2011 :  22:54:14  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote

quote:

Monsters of the True World looks awesome! Well done!

I've always had a soft spot for Maztica. Like many I found the real world parallels a little too explicit, but the overall concept of a fantasy world based on Latin American mythology and culture awesome. If a Monsters of the True World 2 should come about I'd be happy to contribute some monster designs if you'd be interested.

Good luck with the rest of the project.

quote:

Thank you very much for the kind words!

When I’ve brought this idea up with others, the chupacabra seems to be really a popular idea. It’s definitely got to make it in there somewhere. I was thinking to put it in the Ruins Netbook (Netbook 6), because that has the Ruins of Esh Alakar adventure in it which is more SW United states. It will fit the flavor better than Aztec/Maya/Inca I think.

The wendigo was also done as a template in one of the 3e MMs. I don’t remember which. It’s probably a good idea though to use the template on a bunch of creatures then within the same Netbook. Possibly as an antagonist in an adventure.

I agree that the faerie swarm in MotTW doesn’t fit the Aztec feel, but the book is actually trying to cover a whole range of areas including Maztica (Maya/Aztec), Lopango(Inca), and the local Islands (Bahamaian, Jamaican, homebrew mixture of myths). The Danaun faeries are from a location on one of the islands. I wanted to write them up more for the huge butterfly swarms that inhabit one of these islands than Maztica proper.

As far as sending along new monsters goes, I may not have a second monster book planned, but there is a TON of space within the other netbooks. Believe me, I’ll find whatever beastie you can think of a home.

Here is a link to an excerpt from Netbook 2 and the discussion thread that formed it over on The Piazza if you’d like to see what’s in the works.

http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6136

BTW, I’m very thankful you all have made such thoughtful responses on this thread. It is really keeping the creative juices flowing!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2011 :  11:56:54  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd help with the ideas but meso-american is one of my weakest mythologies.

In the game I only used the Mayan/Aztec concept of the ages of the Sun. It is discussed among the astrologers whether the Dawn Cataclysm started the Age of the Fifth Sun or some future disaster is about to happen. It would start an age of the fifth Creator Race, humans (possibly more evolved).

You could make an encounter list, the only other monsters from D&D I can think of are the ixitxachitl, ixzan, phanaton (Mystara), anguiliian (Stromwrack), xixchil, xill, quelzarn, tlokasazotz (sp?, from Scarlet Brotherhood book), armadillephant lol.

Do you plan to include the pirates in the Carribean area? Or the crystal skulls? Entheogen-using shamans? Some kind of sacrificial rules?

There was a guy at Paizo boards that did a great 3e style map of Maztica.
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2011 :  01:25:21  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'd help with the ideas but meso-american is one of my weakest mythologies.

In the game I only used the Mayan/Aztec concept of the ages of the Sun. It is discussed among the astrologers whether the Dawn Cataclysm started the Age of the Fifth Sun or some future disaster is about to happen. It would start an age of the fifth Creator Race, humans (possibly more evolved).

You could make an encounter list, the only other monsters from D&D I can think of are the ixitxachitl, ixzan, phanaton (Mystara), anguiliian (Stromwrack), xixchil, xill, quelzarn, tlokasazotz (sp?, from Scarlet Brotherhood book), armadillephant lol.

Do you plan to include the pirates in the Carribean area? Or the crystal skulls? Entheogen-using shamans? Some kind of sacrificial rules?

There was a guy at Paizo boards that did a great 3e style map of Maztica.

With 2012 just around the corner, I'm amazed that a parallel for the "end of the world" hasn't been done already. There could have been predictions all over Maztica about the Spellplague!

An encounter list is a great idea. I'm not quite sure where to stick it in yet though. also, the creatures you mentioned will be perfect for it. I've been waiting for something to include the anguilians.

The pirates will be a part of the island book, but I desperately want to aboid overdoing them. I think they were mentioned in one of the Candlekeep Compendiums in fact (though I could be completely off, I haven't read them in a while). If that is so, I would like to stay true to those great works as well (I have already worked some of the aeree creator race info into the next netbook).

To help weed out a lot of pirate activity, however, there is a massive creature pulled straight out of Bahamian folklore called the Luska (Lusca in real folklore) found in MotTW that doesn't like ships sailing its waters. This will help me keep the islands more pure in their mythological roots as opposed to being a fully pirate setting.

I hadn't yet thought of the crystal skulls but it might be perfect...perhaps with their own Ruin based adventure. I have to be honest, I had to look up entheogen, and it could certainly also be done, perhaps in a PrC.

If the map you are mentioning is from someone called Rza on Paizo, I have spoken with him over the past year and he has given me permission to use the map! I am now just trying to get a hold of David Schwartz who wrote the fantastic Eagle and Jaguar Knight article in Dragon #215 and also put some other new material up on Paizo. He had SO much great material. In fact the only reason I am not planning on a netbook that is an update of Maztica to 3.5 is simply because he has already done so much of it.

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2011 :  17:27:22  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a quick update that the second Maztica Alive netbooks is at most a week from completion. It is a Maztica/Spelljammer crossover which is pretty obscure sounding but hopefully you think it works. Even if you care nothing for SJ i still think you'll be able to get plenty from it.

The link should be up by next weekend.

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2011 :  18:33:02  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seethyr

With 2012 just around the corner, I'm amazed that a parallel for the "end of the world" hasn't been done already. There could have been predictions all over Maztica about the Spellplague!

-Has WotC announced their 2012 campaign setting? Because, yeah man, that could be such an amazing tie in right there...

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2011 :  23:09:12  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice ...Maztica is one of my favorite place in the realms !!!Good job !!!

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2011 :  15:47:00  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Second netbook is up...

The Great Skyhome

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/documents/57921063

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign

Edited by - Seethyr on 15 Jun 2011 20:57:16
Go to Top of Page

Kno
Senior Scribe

452 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2011 :  11:23:11  Show Profile Send Kno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amazing, the best netbook I've ever seen

z455t
Go to Top of Page

Brian R. James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2011 :  17:56:29  Show Profile  Visit Brian R. James's Homepage Send Brian R. James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very well done. Quite impressive Seethyr.

Brian R. James - Freelance Game Designer

Follow me on Twitter @brianrjames
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2011 :  20:36:31  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can't tell you how much these comments mean to me! Thank you so much.

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2011 :  16:02:04  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I put up a poll asking what anyone might want to see next on the link below. Please stop by if you get a chance.

http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6538

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Kno
Senior Scribe

452 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2011 :  10:52:27  Show Profile Send Kno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Remnants of the Past: Ruin based Adventures in the True World - A collection of ruin based scenarios set in the True World including The Ruins and The Ruins of Esh Alakar

z455t
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2011 :  08:15:26  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like I'm going to be working on a few simultaneously, but I've finished a version of "Lopango - Land of the Sacred Sun" already and updating it has been going rather smoothly. I expect the new version, fully loaded with art, should be posted here anywhere from a month to 3 months.

When its done, I'll be sure to post the link. :-)

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Gouf
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2011 :  15:39:44  Show Profile  Visit Gouf's Homepage Send Gouf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm curious, in the beastiary, you have creatures called Tabaxi, that are feline humanoids. Is there any connection to them and the Humans of Chult also called Tabaxi?

"Why is the torch burning blue?"
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2011 :  15:48:36  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've actually seen that question posed somewhere before, possibly even somewhere on candlekeep.

Im going from memory here so I may be very wrong but I believe the response read that the two peoples had been mistaken for each other and one was a misnomer though I can't remember which. Seems like a good explanation to me since they are both found in similar settings.

The tabaxi in the Bestiary are actually an update to a creature that has it's roots way back in 1e, and I think the Chultans only showed up in 2e.

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2011 :  00:57:04  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just commissioned a new piece of art for the next book and feel like I really have to share it. This artist is truly fantastic and somehow nails exactly what I had in mind when he draws for the netbooks...

Gold-Clad Giant Kings

http://fo3the13th.deviantart.com/#/d41ydeb

Basically, this is a subrace of stone giants (they're in the bestiary) that long ago fled from the dragon/giant wars of ancient times to Lopango. They have carried the shame of their cowardice for thousands of years and have become uncontrollably greedy and obsessed with gold. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :-)

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

MalariaMoon
Learned Scribe

324 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2011 :  10:37:44  Show Profile  Visit MalariaMoon's Homepage Send MalariaMoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's absolutely awesome!
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2011 :  19:50:44  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks great. They could pass for the giants of Xen'drik or even Golarion's rune giants.
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2011 :  22:51:10  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Looks great. They could pass for the giants of Xen'drik or even Golarion's rune giants.

Yes they do have that Xen'drik feel to them. Coincidentally, I realized I also have a tribe of jungle drow that worship a scorpion-god as well. I think I sub-consciously ripped that concept from Eberron too.

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000