Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 [Commentaire du projet] La Porte de Baldur
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Balduran Lavidah
Seeker

France
83 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2010 :  17:26:58  Show Profile  Visit Balduran Lavidah's Homepage Send Balduran Lavidah a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Bonjour à tous. Je compte bientôt poster mon projet de Baldur's Gate afin de vous faire partager la vision d'un fan français. L'histoire sera posté uniquement en français. Cela limitera peut-être le nombre de lecteur pendant un moment car cela risque de me prendre du temps de traduire moi. Mais si des gens veulent m'y aider,je suis pour :)

Si vous voulez poster des commentaires, faîtes-le ici, pour laisser la place au projet sur l'autre topic.

Bonne lecture !

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone . I intend soon to post my project Baldur's Gate so you can share the vision of a French fan . The story is posted in French only. This limit may be the number of player for a time as this may I take time to translate me. ais if people want to help me , I am okay! :)

If you want to post comments , do so here, to make way for the project on another topic .

Good reading!

"Le savoir s'apprend. La curiosité forme le savoir."

Balduran Lavidah
Seeker

France
83 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2010 :  14:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Balduran Lavidah's Homepage Send Balduran Lavidah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vue les remarques misent sur la partie histoire, je tiens que vous veniez ici pour les commentaires afin de laisser la place sur l'autre topic.

Pour répondre, je m'excuse encore pour ne pas avoir fait de traduction pour le moment. Mes phrases sont parfois complexe en français, ce qui n'est pas parfaitement retranscrit en anglais.
Je vais poster une partie du chapitre 1. Cela permet à ceux qui connaissent bien le français d'avoir déjà un avis sur l'histoire.

View comments rely on the history part , I want you to come here for reviews to make room on the other topic.

To answer, I apologize again for not doing translation yet . My sentences are often complex in French , which is not fully transcribed in English.
I 'll post a part of Chapter 1. This allows those who know the French have already an opinion on the story .

Go to Top of Page

Balduran Lavidah
Seeker

France
83 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2010 :  16:37:00  Show Profile  Visit Balduran Lavidah's Homepage Send Balduran Lavidah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This answers the question that was posed Party History :

The choice of name is due to two causes .

The first was following a remark = > The game called Baldur's Gate , but in the second opus , we no longer have access to the city . Therefore , I thought my character called for by "Balduran" allowed a continuation of the story as.

The second is what has given the surname of Gorion and my hero . It is actually an anagram of my name and Bhaal.

Laurent David (ZITOUN) / Bhaal
Balduran Lavidah

I know , I have letters too! ^^

I apologize again for having to send in French . I have no choice at this time . But if you have any questions, feel free to ask here , I will try to answer them .

Go to Top of Page

Balduran Lavidah
Seeker

France
83 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2010 :  15:23:18  Show Profile  Visit Balduran Lavidah's Homepage Send Balduran Lavidah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vu le nombre de demande de la traduction, je vais donc m'efforcer d'en faire une.
Attention ! J'utiliserai un logiciel et mes maigres connaissance en anglais. Il y aura de nombreux contre sens.

Afin d'y mettre de la clarté, il y aura deux postes : l'originale en français déjà mise et une autre version anglaise (en cours de construction).

Merci de votre indulgence.

Given the number of requests for translation, so I will try to make one.
Warning! I will use software and my meager knowledge of English. There will be many cons sense.

To put the clarity, there will be two positions: the original French already set and another version (under construction).

Thank you for your indulgence.

Go to Top of Page

Balduran Lavidah
Seeker

France
83 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2010 :  15:45:41  Show Profile  Visit Balduran Lavidah's Homepage Send Balduran Lavidah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Si vous voulez m'aider, j'accepte volontiers. Envoyez moi des messages privés pour faire quelques corrections.

Merci d'avance !

If you want to help me, I gladly accept. Send me private messages to make some corrections.

Thank you in advance!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000