Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Cloven Mountains area
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jakuta Khan
Senior Scribe

496 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2010 :  21:09:38  Show Profile Send Jakuta Khan a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi folks,

one thing ahead, this is awesome!! cannot believe I have been playing the realms for 16 years and not been here earlier....

Ok, so back to topic:

what information is existing about the cloven mountain region? except the basic info in the frcg?

seems a vast area with no real background info, perfectly suited for canon of all kinds if collected.
so lets have it started.

what I know is, it is home to all kinds of Beasts, Volo mentiones firedrakes aplenty, and also many golbin tribes warring each other for centuries.
also, there seems to be an advanced kirre lurking for fresh gobbo-meat. I say advanced, for a regular one would have a hard time to survive and make it to a reputation like it has.

looking forward to your replies.

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2010 :  14:26:24  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Under the mountain there's the Army of Steel from Underspires, they are overextended and threatened by the drow, Oryndoll and the army of gold dwarves from the South. Also the ruined city of Dajaan (realm of Tathar) is occupied by the Twisted Rune. Nearby is the Vale of the Reaver, the centre of Garagos's faithful, a bunch of criminals and butchers. A possible portal to Athas is the most interesting tough.

Edited by - Quale on 28 Jul 2010 14:27:24
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000