Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Who is the most handsome man in the Realms?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Darkmeer
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  14:45:41  Show Profile  Visit Darkmeer's Homepage Send Darkmeer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sill Alias

quote:
Originally posted by Darkmeer

Or any priestess of Loviatar in Dambrath.

Is it praise or insult considering the name of the post?

Take it as you will. Your mistress commands it

Serioiusly though, I'm thinking praise... for those of you interested in Loviatar's faith. Some of the "clerical vestments" I've heard of might be fun on a runway show, y'know, the Victoria's Secret one...

/d

"These people are my family, not just friends, and if you want to get to them you gotta go through ME."
Go to Top of Page

Darkmeer
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  14:47:26  Show Profile  Visit Darkmeer's Homepage Send Darkmeer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tyranthraxus

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Whomever has said that has never met a beholder. Either that or they were wonderfully beautiful, but turned to stone so the beholder could always have beauty in one of its eyes. What, exactly, would a beholder consider beautiful?

"These people are my family, not just friends, and if you want to get to them you gotta go through ME."
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  14:52:33  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darkmeer
What, exactly, would a beholder consider beautiful?

Someone with nice eyes and full eyelashes

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  14:55:59  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Artemis Entreri. . .
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2010 :  15:00:20  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GRYPHON

Artemis Entreri. . .

Now is that physical beauty or the beauty of his swordplay?

Go to Top of Page

Sill Alias
Senior Scribe

Kazakhstan
588 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2010 :  08:31:29  Show Profile  Visit Sill Alias's Homepage Send Sill Alias a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He looks okay if not consider the bad habits and demeanor. And a little shade essence.

You can hear many tales from many mouths. The most difficult is to know which of them are not lies. - Sill Alias

"May your harp be unstrung, your dreams die and all your songs be unsung." - curse of the harper, The Code of the Harpers 2 ed.
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2010 :  12:45:18  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sill Alias

He looks okay if not consider the bad habits and demeanor. And a little shade essence.

The shade part enhances the handsomness right?

Go to Top of Page

Sill Alias
Senior Scribe

Kazakhstan
588 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2010 :  02:29:29  Show Profile  Visit Sill Alias's Homepage Send Sill Alias a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gives the dangerous guy aura that women like!

You can hear many tales from many mouths. The most difficult is to know which of them are not lies. - Sill Alias

"May your harp be unstrung, your dreams die and all your songs be unsung." - curse of the harper, The Code of the Harpers 2 ed.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000