Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Slayer's Guide Compendium question
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

woodwwad
Learned Scribe

USA
267 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2010 :  05:11:08  Show Profile  Visit woodwwad's Homepage Send woodwwad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
For anyone that doesn't know this is a 2nd party book from Mongoose publishing. I have Slayer's Guide Compendium I, my question is was Slayer's Guide Compendium II ever published? I can find things on the net about it but when I do they do not have any info on them. I've never see a copy for sale on amazon or ebay. So, I know the book was proposed and expected but was it ever published? I've been trying to find an answer to this question for a long time, would greatly appreciate any help.

Check out my reviews on youtube of Forgotten Realms and other rpg products. http://www.youtube.com/user/woodwwad?feature=mhum

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2010 :  05:19:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by woodwwad

For anyone that doesn't know this is a 2nd party book from Mongoose publishing. I have Slayer's Guide Compendium I, my question is was Slayer's Guide Compendium II ever published? I can find things on the net about it but when I do they do not have any info on them. I've never see a copy for sale on amazon or ebay. So, I know the book was proposed and expected but was it ever published? I've been trying to find an answer to this question for a long time, would greatly appreciate any help.

I don't think so.

And a quick search of the Mongoose Publishing website reveals only the first Slayer's Guide Compendium in their product catalogue.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000