Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 The wanderer has returned...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2003 :  23:01:56  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings all!

I have returned from the Sea of Endless Ice and am currently attempting to re-adjust to Civilisation!

Anyhow I look forward to a good period of study here at Candlekeep until I find my next adventure to embark upon...sees a mile-high pile of scrolls written since his absence waiting on his desk and takes a step towards the door...after I take a "quick" drink in the Candlekeep Inn that is!

Alexis Merlin

P.S. Many thanks to all who sent me goodbye messages, they helped keep me going when times were hard.

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2003 :  23:15:38  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We have not met, or have we?

Nonetheless, welcome BACK!

Life is like a box of chocolates. Once you eat the poisoned one you die.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2003 :  07:02:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you again Alexis.

These infinite halls of knowledge have grown very quiet over the last several weeks.

But now another scribe has returned...with much work to catch up on no doubt....

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2003 :  22:27:46  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back to these halls, Alexis. It's good to see more people around these days. Hopefully you will help adding new topics to discuss, as some of them are a bit old (I mean really, how long can you discuss Bane and Cyric?[Why forever of course! That's why they're immortal! - C]).

Now, one other thing, all you other scribes seem to have towering piles of work, and I have to ask, don't you have apprentices to do that? That why I got one (I also employ two scribes and fifty-seven lawyers, in case anyone cares), does all of my paperwork, and he does windows.

Edain Shadowstar
Archwizard of Rel Astra and Waterdeep

"Mmm…pie…"
- Gaius Solarian, Captain General
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  07:08:35  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm. Alaundo, is that allowed? (Because if so, I've got this golemn back at my lair . . . just gathering dust . . . . )

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  22:19:37  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the original scribes are returning thank the gods.

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000