Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 The wanderer has returned...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alexis Merlin Posted - 19 Aug 2003 : 23:01:56
Greetings all!

I have returned from the Sea of Endless Ice and am currently attempting to re-adjust to Civilisation!

Anyhow I look forward to a good period of study here at Candlekeep until I find my next adventure to embark upon...sees a mile-high pile of scrolls written since his absence waiting on his desk and takes a step towards the door...after I take a "quick" drink in the Candlekeep Inn that is!

Alexis Merlin

P.S. Many thanks to all who sent me goodbye messages, they helped keep me going when times were hard.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Trafaldi Posted - 18 Sep 2003 : 22:19:37
the original scribes are returning thank the gods.
Bookwyrm Posted - 22 Aug 2003 : 07:08:35
Hmm. Alaundo, is that allowed? (Because if so, I've got this golemn back at my lair . . . just gathering dust . . . . )
Edain Shadowstar Posted - 20 Aug 2003 : 22:27:46
Welcome back to these halls, Alexis. It's good to see more people around these days. Hopefully you will help adding new topics to discuss, as some of them are a bit old (I mean really, how long can you discuss Bane and Cyric?[Why forever of course! That's why they're immortal! - C]).

Now, one other thing, all you other scribes seem to have towering piles of work, and I have to ask, don't you have apprentices to do that? That why I got one (I also employ two scribes and fifty-seven lawyers, in case anyone cares), does all of my paperwork, and he does windows.
The Sage Posted - 20 Aug 2003 : 07:02:42
Greetings to you again Alexis.

These infinite halls of knowledge have grown very quiet over the last several weeks.

But now another scribe has returned...with much work to catch up on no doubt....

Salabasha Posted - 19 Aug 2003 : 23:15:38
We have not met, or have we?

Nonetheless, welcome BACK!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000