Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 new LN hm F1 reporting for duty!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zhentar reborn
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  07:01:50  Show Profile  Visit zhentar reborn's Homepage Send zhentar reborn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just found this site tonight! I've been out of the loop since 2nd edition and just found out a few weeks ago how far my beloved Zhentil Keep has fallen. But fear not my brave friends I shall endeaver to set things right once again! Just wanted to say hello!

IN THE NAME OF ZHENTAR.....ZHENTILAR CHARGE!!!

Think what you've always thought, and you'll be what you've always been.

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  08:14:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you Zhentar.

Welcome to these halls of near-infinite knowledge. Permit me to introduce myself, I am the Sage of Perth, a Master of Realmslore here at the Candlekeep. If you have any questions, or are simply seeking forgotten lore, the scribes here at Candlekeep are ready to assist.

::The Sage takes on a rather fatherly tone::

I must admit however that I never did receive a 'thank you' for originally introducing you to one, Elephstron. Anyway...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  08:23:54  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and well met,zhentar reborn.I'm sure all will welcome you to the
great Candlekeep.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  10:41:17  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and well met!

Please, join us in the Main Room here --> http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=550&whichpage=48 and tell us more about yourself..

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  17:54:42  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, welcome, and greetings
Sage be one of the wisest of those here... he knows practically everything on... well practically everything...
Well enough of my babble
* Raises mug in toast*
Welcome to the Legions of Velsha....
Errr the masses of Candlekeep scribes

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

zhentar reborn
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  18:29:32  Show Profile  Visit zhentar reborn's Homepage Send zhentar reborn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome! I can tell by the Sage of Perth's response that he is deep in the lore of Faerun!

Sage of Perth
Little thanks you'll get from me for THAT introduction!

Think what you've always thought, and you'll be what you've always been.
Go to Top of Page

Vallandar
Acolyte

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  21:52:07  Show Profile  Visit Vallandar's Homepage Send Vallandar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met Zhentar, the brethren of our glorious Black Network grow stroner and more numerous day by day. Yet, I digress- welcome to the forums, I am Vallandar current spokesman for the Zhentarim in these parts.

'The sinews of war, unlimited money'
- Cicero
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2003 :  03:58:52  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm . . . another Zhenty. Hrmm.

Well, all who seek knowledge are welcome . . . be ye peaceful about it, anyway. Just dont think ye can change the name of this keep.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2003 :  10:58:51  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What?! More Zhent scu......er....welcome to Candlekeep

Dont "charge" around too much, there are a couple of shuffling old sages in the corridors, youre likely to knock them over

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Vallandar
Acolyte

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2003 :  11:45:05  Show Profile  Visit Vallandar's Homepage Send Vallandar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, all who seek knowledge are welcome . . . be ye peaceful about it, anyway. Just dont think ye can change the name of this keep.

As you wish, though 'The Harpers Bane Gastropub and Tavern' sounds far better, you've got to move on with the times...

'The sinews of war, unlimited money'
- Cicero
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000