Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Online sources.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zaskar24
Acolyte

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2009 :  19:32:55  Show Profile  Visit Zaskar24's Homepage Send Zaskar24 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions of where to find FR products online besides Ebay and Amazon? I thought I had seen a thread here some time ago with a suggestion but cannot seem to find it. Any ideas would be great.

Scott

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2009 :  20:43:27  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see NobleKnight.com mentioned a lot.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2009 :  23:34:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd recommend dragontrove.com as well. They're somewhat less well-known, and often slip through most online searches for RPG sources because of the popularity of the nobleknight.com site.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Zaskar24
Acolyte

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2009 :  15:45:36  Show Profile  Visit Zaskar24's Homepage Send Zaskar24 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Wooly and Sage. Those are both great sites and I have book marked them.

The site I was thinking about was a regular bookstore I believe that had some pretty good deals available on not only new but also some used stuff. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Scott
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2009 :  15:56:38  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alibris.com and Abebooks.com are ones I've heard of for used novels. Half.com, too. I've never used any of them, myself.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2009 :  23:29:04  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Half.com is just an extension of ebay now, but it's still good.
Alibris.com is a used bookstore owned by amazon.

I've used both and they're great.

The nice thing about Half.com is they have an extensive database of "things" posted by people. If you're looking for something, you can wish list those "things" and when someone posts the same item (since the posting process involves checking the database to see the item is in it) you'll get an email saying it for sale and how much. It is a first come, first serve basis though.

Alibris.com is a great used bookstore. Like I said, owed by Amazon, but not operated by Amazon. It's similiar to amazon's own marketplace. I like it a lot and have had a lot of success on there.

I'm going to throw in TrollandToad.Com. They're a very good site I've dealt with in the past. They deal mostly in CCGs, but they have a wide selection of RPG product, old and new.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000