Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Online sources.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Zaskar24 Posted - 05 Dec 2009 : 19:32:55
I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions of where to find FR products online besides Ebay and Amazon? I thought I had seen a thread here some time ago with a suggestion but cannot seem to find it. Any ideas would be great.

Scott
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SirUrza Posted - 24 Dec 2009 : 23:29:04
Half.com is just an extension of ebay now, but it's still good.
Alibris.com is a used bookstore owned by amazon.

I've used both and they're great.

The nice thing about Half.com is they have an extensive database of "things" posted by people. If you're looking for something, you can wish list those "things" and when someone posts the same item (since the posting process involves checking the database to see the item is in it) you'll get an email saying it for sale and how much. It is a first come, first serve basis though.

Alibris.com is a great used bookstore. Like I said, owed by Amazon, but not operated by Amazon. It's similiar to amazon's own marketplace. I like it a lot and have had a lot of success on there.

I'm going to throw in TrollandToad.Com. They're a very good site I've dealt with in the past. They deal mostly in CCGs, but they have a wide selection of RPG product, old and new.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Dec 2009 : 15:56:38
Alibris.com and Abebooks.com are ones I've heard of for used novels. Half.com, too. I've never used any of them, myself.
Zaskar24 Posted - 06 Dec 2009 : 15:45:36
Thank you Wooly and Sage. Those are both great sites and I have book marked them.

The site I was thinking about was a regular bookstore I believe that had some pretty good deals available on not only new but also some used stuff. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Scott
The Sage Posted - 05 Dec 2009 : 23:34:24
I'd recommend dragontrove.com as well. They're somewhat less well-known, and often slip through most online searches for RPG sources because of the popularity of the nobleknight.com site.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 05 Dec 2009 : 20:43:27
I see NobleKnight.com mentioned a lot.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000