Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 The North-better eyes required
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyrene
Senior Scribe

South Africa
729 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  08:30:09  Show Profile  Visit Kyrene's Homepage Send Kyrene a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,

I have the PDF copy of The North, but for the life of me cannot make out the names of the tributaries of the Neverwinter River, apart from Berun's River running into it from the east (flowing from the hills of which Berun's Hill is a part of). Can anyone with better eyes, or perhaps someone with the original source book in their possession, help me identify the tributary that flows south-east from Mount Hotenow into the Neverwinter and also the more northerly tributary flowing from the Crags into the Neverwinter closer to its source (the eastern slopes of Mount Hotenow)?

Lost for words? Find them in the Glossary of Phrases, Sayings & Words of the Realms

Asharak
Learned Scribe

France
268 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  16:30:23  Show Profile Send Asharak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neverwinter River, downstream to upstream:
- on the left bank, there is Edals Creek, Berun's River, River Morgur
- on the right bank, there is The Gibdraw

"Soyez réalistes : demandez l'impossible"

Sorry for my English... it's not my native tongue.
Go to Top of Page

Kyrene
Senior Scribe

South Africa
729 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  07:25:20  Show Profile  Visit Kyrene's Homepage Send Kyrene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Asharak

Neverwinter River, downstream to upstream:
- on the left bank, there is Edals Creek, Berun's River, River Morgur
- on the right bank, there is The Gibdraw

Many thanks Asharak.

Oh and your English is fine (from one non-English mother tongue scribe to another)!

Lost for words? Find them in the Glossary of Phrases, Sayings & Words of the Realms
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000