Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Paizo 3rd/4th Quarter Products for 2009
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2009 :  02:42:35  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So, Paizo yesterday announced much of their line up for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2009, which includes some really good looking products. They've got the next Adventure Path (Council of Thieves), a Lovecraftian based module, some great looking companion pieces, including one on the Dwarves of Golarion (Yup. They aren't being ignored any longer!)

The highlight for me though has to be the guide to some of the cities of Golarion, with an accompanying map pack. That and a guide to the River Kingdoms, which hinted at the title of the adventure path after Council of Thieves, called 'Kingmaker'

Check out the products for yourself. Just click around here.

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2009 :  12:11:32  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Uzzy. Some good looking stuff there.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2009 :  15:05:08  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
James Jacobs broke the news (ahem) that the sixth and final installment of Council of Thieves (Pathfinder #30) will be entitled "The Twice-Damned Prince" at last night's Pathfinder chat.

There was also some information about the insolent peon that will be penning that adventure, but I already forget his name...
Go to Top of Page

crazedventurers
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1073 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2009 :  18:45:16  Show Profile  Visit crazedventurers's Homepage Send crazedventurers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

There was also some information about the insolent peon that will be penning that adventure, but I already forget his name...

whats that word that The Sage uses.....

of yes: WOOT

Damian

So saith Ed. I've never said he was sane, have I?
Gods, all this writing and he's running a constant fantasy version of Coronation Street in his head, too. .
shudder,
love to all,
THO
Candlekeep Forum 7 May 2005
Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

657 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2009 :  18:47:45  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
can't wait, excellent choices for the new books, hope the River Kingdoms improve, not a fan so far

I'm glad they continued with the classic monster ecologies

Cities of Golarion is the most appealing, Andoran (what a cover ) and Taldor also

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2009 :  23:02:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazedventurers

quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

whats that word that The Sage uses.....

of yes: WOOT

Damian

There looks to be some curious titles coming. And I really think I need to start concentrating on paizo productions just a little more.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Ardashir
Senior Scribe

USA
544 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2009 :  00:52:01  Show Profile  Visit Ardashir's Homepage Send Ardashir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The new stuff all looks good, but I'm especially interested in their November release covering 'classic horrors'. I.e., monsters like hags, gargoyles, werewolves, and vampires.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000