Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Paizo 3rd/4th Quarter Products for 2009

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Uzzy Posted - 04 Mar 2009 : 02:42:35
So, Paizo yesterday announced much of their line up for the 3rd and 4th quarter of 2009, which includes some really good looking products. They've got the next Adventure Path (Council of Thieves), a Lovecraftian based module, some great looking companion pieces, including one on the Dwarves of Golarion (Yup. They aren't being ignored any longer!)

The highlight for me though has to be the guide to some of the cities of Golarion, with an accompanying map pack. That and a guide to the River Kingdoms, which hinted at the title of the adventure path after Council of Thieves, called 'Kingmaker'

Check out the products for yourself. Just click around here.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ardashir Posted - 05 Mar 2009 : 00:52:01
The new stuff all looks good, but I'm especially interested in their November release covering 'classic horrors'. I.e., monsters like hags, gargoyles, werewolves, and vampires.
The Sage Posted - 04 Mar 2009 : 23:02:36
quote:
Originally posted by crazedventurers

quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

There was also some information about the insolent peon that will be penning that adventure, but I already forget his name...

whats that word that The Sage uses.....

of yes: WOOT

Damian

There looks to be some curious titles coming. And I really think I need to start concentrating on paizo productions just a little more.
Marc Posted - 04 Mar 2009 : 18:47:45
can't wait, excellent choices for the new books, hope the River Kingdoms improve, not a fan so far

I'm glad they continued with the classic monster ecologies

Cities of Golarion is the most appealing, Andoran (what a cover ) and Taldor also
crazedventurers Posted - 04 Mar 2009 : 18:45:16
quote:
Originally posted by Garen Thal

There was also some information about the insolent peon that will be penning that adventure, but I already forget his name...

whats that word that The Sage uses.....

of yes: WOOT

Damian
Garen Thal Posted - 04 Mar 2009 : 15:05:08
James Jacobs broke the news (ahem) that the sixth and final installment of Council of Thieves (Pathfinder #30) will be entitled "The Twice-Damned Prince" at last night's Pathfinder chat.

Alisttair Posted - 04 Mar 2009 : 12:11:32
Thanks for the info Uzzy. Some good looking stuff there.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000