Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Ed Greenwood (2009)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 123

Auzoros
Learned Scribe

Australia
97 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  16:34:17  Show Profile Send Auzoros a Private Message
A very happy birthday to you Mr. Greenwood! And for what it's worth I want to thank you for writing "Spellfire" all those years ago. It was the very first novel I ever read. It introduced me to the Realms and I have never looked back. My gift to you is my appreciation for the gift you gave to me and many, many others. Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
13455 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  16:46:30  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by gomez

Are there people we should poke to get it up?

I am SO surprised that THO didn't jump on that...

<and yes, that was a triple-entendre.>

Now, since my thoughts have already traveled down this dark and glorious path, perhaps we can explore our LHO and pretend she is a website?

I've got my search engines ready....

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31688 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  17:29:11  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Menelvagor

quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One:
The Simbul and Elminster also listened often

Ah, but this raises the question: What did the Simbul listen for? While I am certain 'The Simbul' was said quite a lot, she would be safe in listening for her given name. After all, how many people in the Realms know who Alassra Shentrantra is?
So, to sum it up: When the chosen listen, can they also listen to nicknames, such as 'Blackstaff' and 'The Simbul', or can they only listen to their given names?

Page 10 of The Seven Sisters:

quote:
Chosen can hear the Rune of the Chosen (see the Introduction of this book) and their own names -- nicknames and titles included -- spoken anywhere on Toril.

On a related note, though... So they can hear names and titles that refer to them as a Chosen. But can they hear other names, names by which they might not be known as Chosen? For example, Khelben can hear his name or his title Blackstaff. But if someone speaks of Malek Aldhanek, one of his earlier identities, would he hear it? Would he have heard it when he was Malek? If Elminster chose to spend a day every now and again as Bahb the fighter, would he hear it when someone spoke of Bahb?

I've speculated previously, that this could indeed be the case. Since it's entirely likely that such alternate names will be referenced somewhere at some point in time -- either through song, story, or just plain Realmsian gossip for the most part.

I think the example of public knowledge regarding 'Rune of the Seven' is appropriate here -- in that, even the most common Realmsian, who has likely never heard of the Seven/Chosen or appreciated the fact that they are actually real and living beings, know this simple and old rhyme.

In other words, your common Realms folk may know of or about such beings of incredible power -- either by name, reputation, or what your grandmother said she once saw. However, these are details almost entirely based on bards tales or rhymes like the 'Rune of the Seven', and they largely form the basis of most of the "public" knowledge regarding both the Seven and the Chosen. Not intimate details, and certainly nothing specific, just rumour, hearsay, and idle speculation in the local tavern on a cold and wintry night.

So while the individual names of the Chosen might change, they're names that are still connected to those touched by Mystra herself.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

createvmind
Senior Scribe

490 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  04:20:23  Show Profile  Visit createvmind's Homepage Send createvmind a Private Message
Hello all,

Are there any lich-vampire hybrid creatures in faerun, is there a way for a vampire to gain lich like abilities? Would not the deities dedicated to undeath have created some more evolved creature over the ages?

Also, are the Troll Hills possible to speak on now, you mentioned getting to them few years back.
Go to Top of Page

Menelvagor
Senior Scribe

Israel
352 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  06:57:09  Show Profile  Visit Menelvagor's Homepage Send Menelvagor a Private Message
If I already mentioned her name, I might as well mention this insane idea of mine:
Is it possible that Shentrantra is a condensed version of 'She Not Rant/Rage', an attempt to define The Simbul's personality which went horribly wrong? It may be insane, but that's what I suddenly noticed when I read over her name.

"Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly.
How much less them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation in the dust, are crushed before the moth?" - Eliphaz the Temanite, Job IV, 17-19.

"Yea, though he live a thousand years twice, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?" - Ecclesiastes VI, 6.

"There are no stupid questions – just a bunch of inquisitive idiots."

"Let's not call it 'hijacking'. Let's call it 'Thread Drift'."
Go to Top of Page

Stranjer
Seeker

18 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  13:26:02  Show Profile  Visit Stranjer's Homepage Send Stranjer a Private Message
Hmm, all this talk of what the Chosen can hear and not hear begs a question. Since people name their children after pretty much anything and everyone, can a Chosen filter their listening that precisely? I mean, if The Simbul decided to listen in on people using her real name, and someone decides, out of the blue, to name their child Alassra as well, or say several people do (idk, becomes popular name one year or something of the sort), can she still listen in to people using that name to refer to just her?

If so, how well does that work with a Chosen such as Khelben, who is pretending to be his own grandson? Does he just choose to listen to both people referring to Khelben the Elder and Khelben the Younger? And it would quite possibly be even more confusing if applied to nicknames, I mean, most of the nicknames of the Chosen are well known, but some may not be and be used by multiple persons who achieve fame. When it comes down to stories then, the people saying the nickname wouldn't know who they are refering to, so...

Stranjer
Longtime lurker, who is insane enough with only my voice in my head, couldn't imagine if there were others joining it.
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  15:06:43  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
Hi Ed and the Hooded One, another deity question (sort of):

To what extent do the "common" folk of Faerūn (without ranks in Knowledge [the planes]) know the difference between the gods and other powerful outsiders like the demon lords, archdevils, bigwig angels and eladrin (can't remember the term for those at the moment) or the more powerful among the genie rulers? (I notice that the top elementals are gods.)

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett

Edited by - Kajehase on 24 Jul 2009 15:07:57
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
653 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  15:09:08  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message
Might be that it's not actually the name that triggers the spell, but the process of thinking or evocating a certain person, where the name may act as a lever of sorts - similar to one of the rationalisations on verbal and somatic components: that the words and movements have no power by themselves, but that uttering the words and making the gestures triggers the synapses in the brain, or opens the mental pathways that allow a caster to release magic / access the weave.

In that case of spellcasting, "the weave" picks up on the thought patterns provoked by the gestures. With the names, it may be the other way around, rather than the Chosen's abilities being triggered by the utterance of the name, or of one of the aliases of the Chosen, it's the thought pattern (the thought about the Simbul preceding the utterance of "Alassra") that alerts the chosen, through the thought patterns in the Weave, to which the Chosen are attuned.

Club Secretary of the Dragons on the Hill RPG Club of London, UK: http://dragonsonthehill.co.uk/.
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  15:30:57  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
And another...

Supposing a wanted to add more regional pantheons to Faerūn, what regions would Ed recommend splitting the continent into?

At the moment I'm thinking:
A group of "universal" deities (Selūne, Chauntea, Mystra, Shar, Bane, Silvanus, and the Elemental deities) - worshiped "everywhere," but sometimes under different names.

The "original pantheon" worshiped in Chondath, Cormyr, the Dalelands, the Dragon Coast, Sembia, and Turmish (and maybe Halruaa).

A "southern" pantheon (possibly centred around a sun-moon-theme) - worshiped in Calimshan, Tethyr, Amn, the Nelanther Isles, and around the Lake of Steam.

A "western" pantheon - the Western Heartlands (the region entailed by this term in the 3E FRCS), and the Sword Coast up to and including the region around Waterdeep.

An "Illuskan" pantheon - the northern Sword Coast, the Moonshaes, the various islands in the Sea of Swords, and the Silver Marches (and possibly Halruaa)

A north-central (Damaran) group - Impiltur, the Vast, Damara, Vaasa, Narfell, and the Moonsea (and maybe Halruaa).

An eastern group - Rashemen, Aglarond, Thay (though I'm also thinking Thay might be moved into the Mulhorandi pantheon worshipers), Thesk, the Great Dale (and maybe Sossal).

A south-eastern pantheon - Tashalar, Lapaliiya, Tharsult, the Shaar, the Vilhon Reach, and Chessenta.

As for the rest, Dambrath would contain a mix of the southeastern, the Illuskan, and the Drow pantheons; Mulhorand and Unther would have their own "as is" pantheons, and anywhere else would have to be moved in with one of the others (since I'll have forgotten about it).

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29904 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  15:41:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Thauramarth

Might be that it's not actually the name that triggers the spell, but the process of thinking or evocating a certain person, where the name may act as a lever of sorts - similar to one of the rationalisations on verbal and somatic components: that the words and movements have no power by themselves, but that uttering the words and making the gestures triggers the synapses in the brain, or opens the mental pathways that allow a caster to release magic / access the weave.

In that case of spellcasting, "the weave" picks up on the thought patterns provoked by the gestures. With the names, it may be the other way around, rather than the Chosen's abilities being triggered by the utterance of the name, or of one of the aliases of the Chosen, it's the thought pattern (the thought about the Simbul preceding the utterance of "Alassra") that alerts the chosen, through the thought patterns in the Weave, to which the Chosen are attuned.

See, that's similar to what I was thinking, and why I asked my question. If people at the time didn't know that Malek Aldhanek was actually a Chosen, would speaking his name still get Khelben's attention? If a modern-day sage, after reading a book of history, mentions Malek Aldhanek in passing to a friend, does that trigger it? And with the Bahb example, if someone met him once, as a caravan guard, then never saw him again and had no reason to assume he was anything other than a simple swordswinger, would speaking of him get Elminster's attention, because El was Bahb that day?

Even better, what about cases where Chosen impersonate specific folks? If El spent a few days as Azoun so that Azzie could sneak off with a trio of nubile noblewomen, would El then hear Azoun's name when spoken? How about when Qilué impersonates Laeral, as we know she's done? And so on...

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  15:53:51  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
Arrrgh! You're giving me a headache Wooly!

Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31688 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  16:46:34  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase

Hi Ed and the Hooded One, another deity question (sort of):

To what extent do the "common" folk of Faerūn (without ranks in Knowledge [the planes]) know the difference between the gods and other powerful outsiders like the demon lords, archdevils, bigwig angels and eladrin (can't remember the term for those at the moment) or the more powerful among the genie rulers? (I notice that the top elementals are gods.)
I'd actually like to add a bit to this, if both Ed and Kaje don't mind.

I'd also include the various "special" Para- and Quasi- Elemental "Entities of Noteworthy Power and/or Level" we've briefly heard about in previous editions.

Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5037 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  16:49:00  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all. Ed was incommunicado yesterday visiting family (driving through absolute INSANE blinding rain in the middle of the night, with so much water on the road that all the cars were hydroplaning constantly), and will be catching up on hammering out the novel today, but I can START to make a stab at some answers to all of these speculations about the Chosen hearing their names.
I know, from previous conversations with Ed, that a Chosen can "pick" one name at a time to listen for (so, Elminster or this or that pseudonym, but NOT a name of someone they have impersonated - - e.g. Halaster - - but the wider Realms doesn't know they are or were or pretended to be).
Also, a Chosen can control the physical range (spherically, outwards from themselves) they are listening within. This makes it useful to listen in a dungeon, or castle, or a forest. However, the Chosen CANNOT, except by physically moving themselves, "pick" some within-range speakers to listen to and ignore others (e.g. listen to nobles plotting in the tower, but not soldiers grumbling out on the walls).
I also know that the Chosen tend not to use this power very much, because of the overwhelming "noise" of so many mentions of their names.
More details will of course have to wait for Ed.
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  16:53:41  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message
Oh, and I'd love to hear what others think of the idea about adding more pantheons, but perhaps not on this thread, so in a burst of optimism I started a new thread here.

Terry Pratchett

Edited by - Kajehase on 24 Jul 2009 17:04:28
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5037 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  19:00:35  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Now, now, Markustay, I can't hurl myself on each and every double or triple entendre; that would reduce this girl to mere predictability.
However (let me whisper, my lips parted just enough to purr) bring on your search engines . . .

love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

panics
Acolyte

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  20:13:47  Show Profile  Visit panics's Homepage Send panics a Private Message
Hi

Happy birthday to Ed ! (I'm a bit late, but I only finish now all the pages !)

My questions to Ed or lovely lady THO is simple and a bit sad (since its Ed's birthday), is what could happen to all of Ed's realmslore if he saddly dies ? Also, what ED gave to TSR/Wizards is (in percentage) how much of what he designed ? And what percentage he thinks they have published ? (and remained, to date, unpublished ?)

I hope Ed Greenwood would be, has Elminster, eternal, but we all get old and crumpy. Poor old grandpa... sorry, i'm just sad !

Thank you !
Go to Top of Page

Nevorick
Seeker

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  00:15:57  Show Profile  Visit Nevorick's Homepage Send Nevorick a Private Message
Well again, my dear fellow scribes and lorekeepers! I have been away for some time from Candlekeep and have just learned today of the untimely passing of our friend Jamallo Kreen. It saddens my heart to learn of this, and I can only say I found his contributions to be of much worth here. My next drink shall be in his honor.

Now, if I may, I would like to ask Ed and the Lady Hooded One, if they can share anything regarding any of the consort queens of Cormyr who married into the Obarskyr family? I'll understand if NDA applies to everything about all of them, but if it doesn't, I would just like to learn whatever neat little nuggets Ed is willing and able to share with us.

If all of these queens remain sancrosanct "behind NDA lines", may I ask instead for any interesting (non-noble) members of the royal court of Azoun the IV and any of their duties and personalities?

My humble thanks!

"What happens in Waterdeep, stays in Waterdeep."

Edited by - Nevorick on 25 Jul 2009 00:18:07
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  00:40:05  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message
Nevorick,

I've been wondering about those queens for some time now, and we're waiting patiently (some more successful with the patience than others; I'm definitely one of the "others" in that equation) for Ed to get the Royal Lineage document made public. Until that happens, I don't know how much Ed can tell you...

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.

Edited by - Jakk on 25 Jul 2009 00:53:29
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One

5037 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  03:58:50  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message
Hi again, all.
panics, Ed's still incommunicado, so here is my informed but possibly not up to date "take" on your question:
The Realms belongs to TSR (WotC), unless or until they cease to publish an original novel-length Ed Greenwood book in any calendar year (except when he agrees to an exception, and game sourcebooks "count" as books, not just fiction.
When Ed dies, that doesn't just "go away." So IF that ever came to pass, the rights to the Realms would revert to his estate (heirs). It would be up to them, and whatever agreements they then made with Wizards or another company.
However, in the real world, Ed's heirs would have to vigorously want to helm the Realms and be willing to put time and money (lawyers) into doing so. And at the same time, it would be in the interest of Wizards to go on publishing hitherto-unseen Ed Greenwood material just as long as they could dredge some up. Which, given the amount of stuff Ed's given them over the years that hasn't seen print (as opposed to on the website), could be a decade or more. The detailed city of Teziir, for example, or uncollected short stories, or the small truckload of lore Ed has written as "bibles" for series (Sembia, Eddie Presents Waterdeep, the Realmslore package of oaths and undergarments notes and suchlike, and many more tidbits).
Perhaps (my estimate, not Ed's) twenty percent of what Ed's handed TSR and Wizards over the years remains unpublished, and all that Ed has given them, from 1979 to date, is perhaps (again, my estimate) a quarter of what he's designed for the Realms that could be made into publishable material of general interest (as opposed to of interest just to we "home" players). Could be made into, note, not necessarily is in publishable form right now.
I can tell you that I doubt Ed has any interest at all in fighting with Wizards over the Realms. At least when asked about it, he tends to stick to this view: that "any disputes that arise hurt the hobby, and the Realms, and Realms fans" and are therefore best avoided. If he's talked to his family/heirs about that, they'll probably respect his wishes, and that attitude will continue. Which will allow, in a future time when Ed is gone, Wizards or a successor publisher to let the Realms be forgotten, or revamp it freely as they see fit.
The published Realms, that is.
YOUR Realms is yours to do anything you want with (except publish it :} ). Mine lives in my heart, in all the memories of play sessions and discussing lore and reading Ed's superb fiction and the laughter. And I can't imagine any of it without Ed.
love,
THO

Edited by - The Hooded One on 25 Jul 2009 04:01:43
Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Learned Scribe

254 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  05:25:55  Show Profile  Visit Eldacar's Homepage  Click to see Eldacar's MSN Messenger address Send Eldacar a Private Message
quote:
I know, from previous conversations with Ed, that a Chosen can "pick" one name at a time to listen for (so, Elminster or this or that pseudonym, but NOT a name of someone they have impersonated - - e.g. Halaster - - but the wider Realms doesn't know they are or were or pretended to be).
Also, a Chosen can control the physical range (spherically, outwards from themselves) they are listening within.

And they can pick more than one name at a time? So Khelben for example might be listening for "Khelben" and "Blackstaff" all the time, likely within the bounds of Waterdeep on most days? Is it possible to extend the range and add in different names at different ranges? To add on to the Khelben example, within Waterdeep, he might add three or four names to listen for, but outside of Waterdeep (up to, say, a thousand miles or so outside of it) he only listens for one name? Or are there only two "variables" that can be used - the number of names and distance?

And again on the "which of the Chosen listens" query, when they do listen in, how wide is the range they normally settle for? I would imagine Khelben is likely to pick Waterdeep (or at least the entirety of Blackstaff Tower), but others are more nebulous, so to speak.

"It always ends. That's what gives it value." ~Death of the Endless
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
29904 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  06:55:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
If Ed doesn't have any kids, I volunteer myself to be adopted by him.

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31688 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  07:12:36  Show Profile  Send The Sage an AOL message  Click to see The Sage's MSN Messenger address  Send The Sage a Yahoo! Message Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

YOUR Realms is yours to do anything you want with (except publish it :} ). Mine lives in my heart, in all the memories of play sessions and discussing lore and reading Ed's superb fiction and the laughter. And I can't imagine any of it without Ed.
Beautifully said, my Lady.

And I wholeheartedly agree. Each and every moment my players and I spend with my Realms, are moments we treasure always. But just as much, are the times when we'll forego the scheduled campaign session and opt just to sit around the table "talking Realms."

It's a truly testament to Ed's remarkable creation that we can each share in his fantasy of the FORGOTTEN REALMS.

Go to Top of Page

Auzoros
Learned Scribe

Australia
97 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  14:32:30  Show Profile Send Auzoros a Private Message
A question for Mr. Greenwood if I may about druids of the Moonshae Isles.
1) I'm curious to know if Moonshae druids are prone to wander or travel the Realms. And if so, for what reasons?

2) Do any of them know that the Earthmother is an ancient aspect of Chauntea? Do they even acknowledge her at all?

3) If a Moonshae druid settled on the Faerun mainland would they continue to worship the Earthmother? Or is it likely they would acknowledge Chauntea or even convert to another deity?

Thank you for your time.

Edited by - Auzoros on 25 Jul 2009 18:53:04
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  17:31:19  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

If Ed doesn't have any kids, I volunteer myself to be adopted by him.

I've already made that offer (I think; if not, I have now); I'd also love to be Ed's "Candlekeep research assistant"... with his ever-growing list of questions, combined with how busy he is between family, writing, and his day job, I'm sure he could use one...

Just one quick question that can hopefully be answered without adding to the pile... Has anything new developed with regard to that long-awaited announcement THO teased us about several months ago? (I could ask about the Cormyr lineage document too, but I know Ed will report on that if something happens, as he has already done at least once.)

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.

Edited by - Jakk on 25 Jul 2009 17:32:32
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
489 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2009 :  10:07:03  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message
Here's a question that I'd like to ask, if I may. Here when a gentleman has his beard growing in after shaving that morning, we say he has a 5 o'clock shadow. What does a person say in the Realms? I thought of one, but it sounded like I was talking about a drunk. "It looks like he has a shade of the fifth, wouldn't you say?"

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 123 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000