Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Half fey Sorceress back ground, Help!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2008 :  21:52:50  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
My SO is playing a half-Fey sorceress from Silvery Moon, however she is having a bit of a challenge figuring out what the Fey half and background are. She's using the FF half-Fey template.

While this is a specific request for suggestions that would be appropriate to the region and character. It is also a request for FR lore about the Fey in general.

Thanks!

"Nobody listens to the Ranger!"

Our groups are all sticking with 3.X classic Realms.

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2008 :  01:16:25  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pick up a copy of Faeries from Bastion Press. It's written by Bryon Wischstadt, "long-time Realms fanatic and all-around good guy, wrote this guide to Faerie (both the realm/plane and inhabitants) and yours truly edited it alongside him. As both of us (and Jim Butler, Bastion's president, CEO, and chief cook and bottle washer) all have a deep and abiding love for the Realms, there's nothing in there that wouldn't work in terms of using Faerie as a source for ancient elves (or other more modern threats). It's a mix of old folklore and modern conceptions of Faerie and even stats up Old Man Winter, Father Time, and Father Christmas if you want such." [The part quoted above was taken from a reply made by Steven Schend here at Candlekeep]

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 25 Aug 2008 01:17:36
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2008 :  01:40:25  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks cool.I'm sure we wouldn't be averse to getting it.

http://dragonwing.net/Faeries.htm

Any Realms specific suggestions are welcome as well.

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Pick up a copy of Faeries from Bastion Press. It's written by Bryon Wischstadt, "long-time Realms fanatic and all-around good guy, wrote this guide to Faerie (both the realm/plane and inhabitants) and yours truly edited it alongside him. As both of us (and Jim Butler, Bastion's president, CEO, and chief cook and bottle washer) all have a deep and abiding love for the Realms, there's nothing in there that wouldn't work in terms of using Faerie as a source for ancient elves (or other more modern threats). It's a mix of old folklore and modern conceptions of Faerie and even stats up Old Man Winter, Father Time, and Father Christmas if you want such." [The part quoted above was taken from a reply made by Steven Schend here at Candlekeep]

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2008 :  18:19:51  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bitter thorn

While this is a specific request for suggestions that would be appropriate to the region and character. It is also a request for FR lore about the Fey in general.

Thanks!

Is this game 4E? If it's 3E or earlier (pre-Spellplague) check out the Silver Marches sourcebook. In any case, the spirit of Silverymoon seems to have remained unchanged over the years (even in 4E).

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  01:06:57  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We destest 4E and the shattered Realms and we will not support it with one thin dime. It's a reasonable question of course, so I added a line to my sig.

We have all the 3E Realms books and quite a few 2E. They just don't seem to provide enough infomation to get a foothold on culture and race relations of the Fey. If I'm missing something obvious please feel free to refresh my memory.

Here I thought it was hard to get background for Dwarves. Compared to getting information on Fey, Dwarves have it easy.

quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

quote:

Thanks!

Is this game 4E? If it's 3E or earlier (pre-Spellplague) check out the Silver Marches sourcebook. In any case, the spirit of Silverymoon seems to have remained unchanged over the years (even in 4E).

Go to Top of Page

monknwildcat
Learned Scribe

USA
285 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  01:29:01  Show Profile  Visit monknwildcat's Homepage Send monknwildcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like the rules suggested in Faeries, too, although its rules seem more focused on the Sidhe-like fey paradigm.

If you're only going with the ecclectic fey available in 3E....

From my perspective, as much depends upon which parent's fey and from which type of fey she's descended. If her papa's fey, she may have grown up with her mother's non-fey folk and had a reasonably mainstream life. If her mother's fey, it's more complicated.

I ditch the fey wings in the FF template, mostly because it's tough to blend with gossamer wings. I'd try to use the "WotC site's rules for creating half-fiend templates specific to each fiend type" as my guide for templating half-fey specific to her fey origin.

Does she know what fey she wants as her fey parent?

Edited by - monknwildcat on 27 Aug 2008 01:31:01
Go to Top of Page

monknwildcat
Learned Scribe

USA
285 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  01:36:49  Show Profile  Visit monknwildcat's Homepage Send monknwildcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WotC also had a series of web articles by Gwen FM Kestrel which detailed possible fey storylines and cultures.

Magic of Faerun had some stuff about Fey Mounds and Fey Crossroads. That's the fey information most specific to the FR.

Silverymoon's in the middle of diverse geography. Almost any fey could be within a ride of the city, from a fossergrim to satyr and dryads.
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  01:54:49  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Link to WotC Fey Articles (v3.0 it think)

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  02:00:03  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good stuff! I just wish we had more Realms specific information. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by HawkinstheDM

Go to Top of Page

monknwildcat
Learned Scribe

USA
285 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  02:04:59  Show Profile  Visit monknwildcat's Homepage Send monknwildcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks, Hawkins!
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  02:20:03  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The working assumption is that the mother is the Fey half and that she was raised (at least in part) by her mother.

The wings are now a fixture in the game, but there are a limited number of winged medium Fey (published)that could serve as the mother. We could always make up a new kind, of course, but I'm not sure how much latitude the DM is willing to give in that regard. He likes to hold fairly close to cannon, so it would be cool to find and appropriate published Fey mother that would match up well with the half Fey template in FF.

quote:
Originally posted by monknwildcat

I like the rules suggested in Faeries, too, although its rules seem more focused on the Sidhe-like fey paradigm.

If you're only going with the ecclectic fey available in 3E....

From my perspective, as much depends upon which parent's fey and from which type of fey she's descended. If her papa's fey, she may have grown up with her mother's non-fey folk and had a reasonably mainstream life. If her mother's fey, it's more complicated.

I ditch the fey wings in the FF template, mostly because it's tough to blend with gossamer wings. I'd try to use the "WotC site's rules for creating half-fiend templates specific to each fiend type" as my guide for templating half-fey specific to her fey origin.

Does she know what fey she wants as her fey parent?

Edited by - bitter thorn on 27 Aug 2008 16:21:11
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  14:45:30  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Remember, if you don't find official information on something, you could always make up your own lore.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  18:37:33  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That may wind up being the only option. For the life of me I can't seem to find a published Fey that lines up well with the half Fey template in FF in general let alone in FR specifically.

I suppose the mother could be a hybrid fey of some kind or perhaps even a half Fey of uncertain origen.

quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Remember, if you don't find official information on something, you could always make up your own lore.

Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  18:42:14  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only character that I can think of with a Fey template off the top of my head is Azalar Falconhand (Son of Florin and Dove) in the Shadowdale book. He's only Feytouched, however.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  18:59:12  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She is using the half Fey template from the Fiend Folio (updated for 3.5E).

I would post a copy of the template on this thread, but I'm not sure if it's open content or proprietary.

If a mod or someone else knows that this template is open content I'd be happy to post the template or a link.

quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

The only character that I can think of with a Fey template off the top of my head is Azalar Falconhand (Son of Florin and Dove) in the Shadowdale book. He's only Feytouched, however.

Edited by - bitter thorn on 27 Aug 2008 19:19:44
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  19:14:47  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

She is using the half Fey teplate from the Fiend Folio (updated for 3.5E).

I would post a copy of the template on this thread, but I'm not sure if it's open content or proprietary.

If a mod or someone else knows that this template is open content I'd be happy to post the template or a link.

Considering Copy Right Laws state:
"The idea for a game is not protected by copyright. The same is true of the name or title given to the game and of the method or methods for playing it.

Copyright protects only the particular manner of an author’s expression in literary, artistic, or musical form. Copyright protection does not extend to any idea, system, method, device, or trademark material involved in the development, merchandising, or playing of a game. Once a game has been made public, nothing in the copyright law prevents others from developing another game based on similar principles.

Some material prepared in connection with a game may be subject to copyright if it contains a sufficient amount of literary or pictorial expression. For example, the text matter describing the rules of the game, or the pictorial matter appearing on the gameboard or container, may be registrable."

As long as you are stating just the rules (what is changed on the character) via the template and cite the book and page number, I do not think that it would be agains the law or the 'Keep's CoC for you to list it here.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)

Edited by - Hawkins on 27 Aug 2008 19:15:16
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  19:23:48  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sage etc, would posting a template from the FF run afoul of the CoC?

quote:

quote:

She is using the half Fey teplate from the Fiend Folio (updated for 3.5E).

Considering Copy Right Laws state:
"The idea for a game is not protected by copyright. The same is true of the name or title given to the game and of the method or methods for playing it.

Copyright protects only the particular manner of an author’s expression in literary, artistic, or musical form. Copyright protection does not extend to any idea, system, method, device, or trademark material involved in the development, merchandising, or playing of a game. Once a game has been made public, nothing in the copyright law prevents others from developing another game based on similar principles.

Some material prepared in connection with a game may be subject to copyright if it contains a sufficient amount of literary or pictorial expression. For example, the text matter describing the rules of the game, or the pictorial matter appearing on the gameboard or container, may be registrable."

As long as you are stating just the rules (what is changed on the character) via the template and cite the book and page number, I do not think that it would be agains the law or the 'Keep's CoC for you to list it here.

Edited by - bitter thorn on 27 Aug 2008 19:24:57
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  19:42:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rule B3 of the Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct (which really applies to all text, not just WotC stuff):

quote:
3. Avoid posting large amounts of text quoted directly from WotC products. If you feel the need to do so, please keep the amount of text to a minimum (a couple of paragraphs at the most) and place the text within the Quote box (use the quote icon on the posting toolbar above the text area), stating the product title and page number from which the text was taken.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  20:01:24  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm taking that as an OK.

If there are any issues with how I did this please let me know and feel free to edit as appropriate.

quote:
Half-Fey (living creatures who have
Fey blood in them)
(FF p89)(3.5up p24)+
The looks of a Half-Fey very from creature to creature. Some are breathtakingly beautiful. Others are hideous. Also, some are obviously different from birth, while others seem like their base creature until later in life.

Inherited Template that can be added to any living, corporeal
creature.

Becomes a ‘Fey’.
Damage Reduction 5 / cold iron
Alignment tend towards Chaotic
Dex +2
Con –2
Wis +2
Cha +4
Lvl +2
CR +1

Gains Butterfly Wings if the base creature did not already have
wings. Flying speed is 2x fastest normal movement with Good maneuverability.

Gains Low-Light Vision.

Immune to Enchantment spells & effects.

Charm Person, at will.

If Cha or Wis is 8+, can use the following abilities at least 1/day.

HD Ability
1-2 Hypnotism, 1/day; Faerie Fire –or– Glitterdust,1/day
3-4 Detect Law, 3/day, Sleep –or– Enthrall, 1/day
5-6 Protection from Law, 3/day;
Tasha’s Hideous Laughter or Suggestion, 1/day
7-8 Confusion –or– Emotion, 1/day
9-10 Eyebite –or– Lesser Geas, 1/day
11-12 Dominate Person –or– Hold Monster, 1/day
13-14 Mass Invisibility, 1/day
15-16 Geas/Quest –or– Mass Suggestion, 1/day
17-18 Insanity –or– Mass Charm, 1/day
19+ Otto’s Irresistible Dance, 1/day

Go to Top of Page

monknwildcat
Learned Scribe

USA
285 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  21:01:40  Show Profile  Visit monknwildcat's Homepage Send monknwildcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Winged fey!?

Do we still have sylphs in 3E? They looked winged and ethereal and attractive.

Sprites have wings but also potential size issues.

There are Glouras in the 3E FR Underdark sourcebook, but they'd put her into the underdark beneath the Silver Marches and have a moth-like appearance.

Some theorized that species of a fey doesn't always follow its lineage. Perhaps the children of fey do not always favor their fey parent's race and manifest feyness (e.g. sprite appearing wings) independent of their actual lineage (e.g. dryad)?
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  22:05:07  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sylphs aren't actually Fey, but I like the rest of your thoughts.

quote:

Winged fey!?

Do we still have sylphs in 3E? They looked winged and ethereal and attractive.

Sprites have wings but also potential size issues.

There are Glouras in the 3E FR Underdark sourcebook, but they'd put her into the underdark beneath the Silver Marches and have a moth-like appearance.

Some theorized that species of a fey doesn't always follow its lineage. Perhaps the children of fey do not always favor their fey parent's race and manifest feyness (e.g. sprite appearing wings) independent of their actual lineage (e.g. dryad)?

Go to Top of Page

monknwildcat
Learned Scribe

USA
285 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2008 :  23:41:32  Show Profile  Visit monknwildcat's Homepage Send monknwildcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Whoa! How did that combo produce a feytouched? Does Florin needto ask some difficult questions?
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2008 :  00:44:05  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...a little family secret.

quote:

quote:

Whoa! How did that combo produce a feytouched? Does Florin needto ask some difficult questions?

Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2008 :  14:10:27  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone used the FF half fey template in thier FR game?

Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2008 :  14:26:41  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I don't know if he was Chosen by Mielikki, but I know he was heavily favored by her, and she set this up with Mystra (with Florin & Dove's permission, of course) to bring the Fey back to Shadowdale.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2008 :  21:52:27  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Won't they need to reproduce a lot more to reintroduce the species? It seems like a round about aproach.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't know if he was Chosen by Mielikki, but I know he was heavily favored by her, and she set this up with Mystra (with Florin & Dove's permission, of course) to bring the Fey back to Shadowdale.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2008 :  23:13:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Won't they need to reproduce a lot more to reintroduce the species? It seems like a round about aproach.

It depends on the approach. Maybe having a prominent feytouched would be good for attracting existing fae to the area, and/or making it a place suitable for their habitation.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2008 :  03:23:47  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*ahem* He came into this world with the feytouched abilities, using them to reconnect Shadowdale to their fey roots, thus bringing the fey back.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

Pasta Fzoul
Seeker

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2008 :  04:00:13  Show Profile Send Pasta Fzoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Given the fundamentally chaotic nature of Fey, this is the approach I would take.
Go to Top of Page

bitter thorn
Learned Scribe

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2008 :  14:41:00  Show Profile  Visit bitter thorn's Homepage Send bitter thorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This approach definately has the merit of allowing a lot of story and character latitude.

quote:
Originally posted by Pasta Fzoul

quote:

Given the fundamentally chaotic nature of Fey, this is the approach I would take.

Go to Top of Page

Gwyndar
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2008 :  19:21:13  Show Profile  Visit Gwyndar's Homepage Send Gwyndar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Silverymoon's in the middle of diverse geography. Almost any fey could be within a ride of the city, from a fossergrim to satyr and dryads.

The character under discussion here is mine. The problem I'm having in identifying the fey side is that so many fey are too odd looking,
(satyr) to fit with my character's build, or too small. I don't feel I could go with dryad or nymph because it seems then I would have to use the half-dryad/half-nymph template instead of half-fey.

I have the basic storyline for her life, but the challenge is finding the actual fey race that makes sense. My character is CG, so any of the evil ones don't fit, and so many of the others are too small to fit. I have been considering the Sidhe, since they seem to be common in Silvery Moon.

I also especially like the Forest-folk (Thanks to HawkinstheDM for the link to the articles)since I am going with the hair color that changes with the seasons. Their size also seems large enough that my character's size would not be limited.

Thank you all for helping with this build. I'm relatively new to gaming, so I'm especially challenged in the area of character creation and development that makes sense to me. (It took the DM and everyone else a long time to make me understand why I lost 2 levels with this build. I felt pretty cheated, especially when I got in trouble for using my natural charm ability in Waterdeep. I didn't know that others consider charm to be inherently evil?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000