Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hey Guys!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pranto
Acolyte

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2008 :  17:12:37  Show Profile  Visit Pranto's Homepage Send Pranto a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi everybody !!

I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. As you can see i'm from Canada (home of THE creator,Ed Greenwood)and no I do not live in a wooden house and I'm not a lumberjack (although I have certainly played a Character in D&D with a lot of survival who look like one ). But seriously, I love FR for a lot of reasons and when i found this site I was amazed by the quantity and quality of information. I hope I'll learn a lot of things with you guys!

Butt kicking for goodness.-Minsc

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2008 :  18:53:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Pranto
Acolyte

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2008 :  20:32:19  Show Profile  Visit Pranto's Homepage Send Pranto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the reply, ya I already noticed strange people... but as I said this site is well conceive and I think I'll find much more informations then Wikia FR (even though it's not a bad page)

Butt kicking for goodness.-Minsc
Go to Top of Page

Lady
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2008 :  21:42:58  Show Profile  Visit Lady's Homepage Send Lady a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello dear! Its lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here. I Know I do!
`Lady
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2008 :  22:13:31  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Pranto

Welcome to our humble little corner of the Realms. I hope ye find this place as good as home.

Enjoy thy stay.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Afetbinttuzani
Senior Scribe

Canada
434 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2008 :  03:22:43  Show Profile  Visit Afetbinttuzani's Homepage Send Afetbinttuzani a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Enjoy your time here. If you find yourself overwhelmed with acronyms, check out Fillow's handywork:
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9892

Cheers,
Afet

Afet bint Tuzaní

"As the good Archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself."
- Danilo Thann in Elfsong by Elaine Cunningham
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2008 :  08:19:46  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A warm and friendly Welcome to the Keep, Pranto!

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Masky
Acolyte

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2008 :  19:40:22  Show Profile  Visit Masky's Homepage Send Masky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
from montreal too!!
cool
do u also play on the FR?
im actually looking for a group to play with...
both as a player or a DM
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2008 :  20:52:24  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings!

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

MasksChosenOne
Acolyte

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2008 :  20:39:03  Show Profile Send MasksChosenOne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings!
I hope you find all the information you need from the wonderful people on this site . I know they have already helped me tremendously !
~Ashley

Drink a lot of water , Walk slowly !
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2008 :  21:08:01  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, lad

*looks a little glum* hope ye find yer way around, 'cause the gods know I sure can't any longer... not even sure which gods to pray to now.

All that glumness aside, welcome to the 'keep. We're all nice people, except when we're not

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2008 :  22:36:53  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

Well met, lad

*looks a little glum* hope ye find yer way around, 'cause the gods know I sure can't any longer... not even sure which gods to pray to now.

All that glumness aside, welcome to the 'keep. We're all nice people, except when we're not

Cheer up and by the lad an Ale you sour ole dwarf!!

Welcome to the keep!!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Gwydion669
Acolyte

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2008 :  05:51:05  Show Profile  Visit Gwydion669's Homepage Send Gwydion669 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard!

And don't worry ... the more you get to know the people, the stranger they will get!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000