Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hey Guys!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pranto Posted - 06 Jul 2008 : 17:12:37
Hi everybody !!

I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. As you can see i'm from Canada (home of THE creator,Ed Greenwood)and no I do not live in a wooden house and I'm not a lumberjack (although I have certainly played a Character in D&D with a lot of survival who look like one ). But seriously, I love FR for a lot of reasons and when i found this site I was amazed by the quantity and quality of information. I hope I'll learn a lot of things with you guys!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gwydion669 Posted - 13 Jul 2008 : 05:51:05
Welcome aboard!

And don't worry ... the more you get to know the people, the stranger they will get!
The Red Walker Posted - 12 Jul 2008 : 22:36:53
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

Well met, lad

*looks a little glum* hope ye find yer way around, 'cause the gods know I sure can't any longer... not even sure which gods to pray to now.

All that glumness aside, welcome to the 'keep. We're all nice people, except when we're not

Cheer up and by the lad an Ale you sour ole dwarf!!

Welcome to the keep!!
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 12 Jul 2008 : 21:08:01
Well met, lad

*looks a little glum* hope ye find yer way around, 'cause the gods know I sure can't any longer... not even sure which gods to pray to now.

All that glumness aside, welcome to the 'keep. We're all nice people, except when we're not
MasksChosenOne Posted - 12 Jul 2008 : 20:39:03
Greetings!
I hope you find all the information you need from the wonderful people on this site . I know they have already helped me tremendously !
~Ashley
Hawkins Posted - 11 Jul 2008 : 20:52:24
Greetings!
Masky Posted - 11 Jul 2008 : 19:40:22
from montreal too!!
cool
do u also play on the FR?
im actually looking for a group to play with...
both as a player or a DM
Ergdusch Posted - 08 Jul 2008 : 08:19:46
A warm and friendly Welcome to the Keep, Pranto!
Afetbinttuzani Posted - 08 Jul 2008 : 03:22:43
Well met

Enjoy your time here. If you find yourself overwhelmed with acronyms, check out Fillow's handywork:
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9892

Cheers,
Afet
Alaundo Posted - 07 Jul 2008 : 22:13:31
Well met, Pranto

Welcome to our humble little corner of the Realms. I hope ye find this place as good as home.

Enjoy thy stay.
Lady Posted - 06 Jul 2008 : 21:42:58
Hello dear! Its lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here. I Know I do!
`Lady
Pranto Posted - 06 Jul 2008 : 20:32:19
Thank you for the reply, ya I already noticed strange people... but as I said this site is well conceive and I think I'll find much more informations then Wikia FR (even though it's not a bad page)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 06 Jul 2008 : 18:53:14
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000