Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Pupils of Myth Drannor
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nym Moondown
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2008 :  20:45:31  Show Profile  Visit Nym Moondown's Homepage Send Nym Moondown a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was seeking informations about theese mages...but I was enable to find something about...Coud someone enlight me?

"Gurth gothrim Ar-tel'quessir!"
"An Evermeet!"

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2008 :  21:15:02  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never heard this name. Where did you read about them ?

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Nym Moondown
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2008 :  21:51:00  Show Profile  Visit Nym Moondown's Homepage Send Nym Moondown a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think in a novel...I can't recall the name now.
Theese mages would have been the most powerful mages in the town, probably high mages...

"An Evermeet!"
Go to Top of Page

Ifthir
Learned Scribe

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2008 :  17:41:09  Show Profile  Visit Ifthir's Homepage Send Ifthir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am going to assume that by the phrase "Pupils of Myth Drannor" you mean the pupils of Windsong Tower in Myth Drannor.

Rumored students of Windsong Tower include:

Ecamane Truesilver (Confirmed)
Aravae Irithyl
Arun Maerdrym
Lord Khyssoun Ammath
Rilmohx ShaíQuessir
Shar and Raanaghaun Cormrael(the Dark Diviners)
Lady Ecaeris Aunglor
Archveult (Still alive?)
Caligarde

Rumored tutors (and possible Elders) of the past and present are:

The Srinshee
Darcassan the Farseer
Tyvollus Aluviirsaan (The keeper of the nether scrolls)
Lord Earynspieir Ongluth (High Court Mage)
Lady Ahrendue Echorn
Deynriir the Silver Sorcerer
Tascyll the Bold

This is just the basic list. More digging will reveal more students (and possibly elders as well). Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

Nym Moondown
Acolyte

12 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2008 :  10:26:08  Show Profile  Visit Nym Moondown's Homepage Send Nym Moondown a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the delay, thx a lot.

"An Evermeet!"
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2008 :  14:37:46  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Most of these mages aren't mentioned anywhere outside of the material on Myth Drannor. Whatever their contributions to history are, they've not been further explored in existing Realmslore.

I can easily see one or two of them (other than the Srinshee) still being around, particularly as baelnorn.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000