Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 An alternative to DDM?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2007 :  19:56:22  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I just remembered that Reaper was announcing a non-collectible pre-painted line of plastic minis a year or so ago... cgeck it out... pretty nice stuff

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2007 :  20:19:20  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This link:

http://www.reapermini.com/LegendaryEncountersPre-paintedPlastics

Should take you to the page with the preview of the second round of them, and the minis at the bottom of the page are the ones that are currently available. I've seen them at my local hobby shop, but haven't picked any up yet.

I'm partial to grey orcs myself, so the orcs don't do much for me, and I've gotten quite a few skeletons as well, but I would like the minotaur and the ogre from the first round, and a whole lot of minis from the second round, if they ever release them.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2007 :  01:50:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, that minotaur mini is sweet! I want one! It doesn't match what my minotaur character wore, but oh well!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Venger
Learned Scribe

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  01:39:33  Show Profile Send Venger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They look nice. My favorites...

- Good Knight
- Female Demon
- Ghost
- Evil Knight
- Succubus
- Zombie
- Bathalian
- Dwarf Warrior
- Elf Archer
- Female Ranger
- Goblins
- Kobolds
- Ogre Chieftain
- Minotaur of the Maze

Those look REALLY good. I'm definitely going to have to pick some of these up.

"Beware what you say when you speak of magic, wizard, or you shall see who has the greater power."
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  11:20:41  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
* cough *

Wel met everybody...
Excuse my French ignorance but I created few months ago a topic called "Abbreviations and Acronyms" (http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9892).
So this morning, when I saw this new topic, I went to my topic to see what was a DDM... and... it's not in the directory !

So, please, what does DDM mean ?

And... Happy new year to all of you and your family !

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.

Edited by - Fillow on 01 Jan 2008 11:21:25
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  15:03:11  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DDM= Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures.
Go to Top of Page

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2008 :  15:25:51  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes,... What else ?
As says George !

Thanks a lot KnightErrant

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2008 :  16:38:24  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are indeed a few really nice ones amongst them, IMO.

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000