Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 D&D character sheet software
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Akeri Rualuavain
Seeker

Canada
99 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2007 :  17:20:20  Show Profile  Visit Akeri Rualuavain's Homepage Send Akeri Rualuavain a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello,

I'm trying to find the computer software that sme of ancien friends use to create and update their character directly from a computer. Does anyone knows where I can find that on internet ?

Thanks.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm french born

The courage to follow our dreams is the first step to achieve our destiny

The tale of Eric and the Dread Gazebo
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/98/Jul/gazebo.html

turox
Learned Scribe

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2007 :  17:58:48  Show Profile  Visit turox's Homepage Send turox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The one I use is called Redblade. You can find the program at www.redblade.org

It is just for the core though as that is all I seem to play. It does allow you to customize it if you have the time/patience.

Turox Antas Dragonslayer -
"People will believe anything they want to believe, or fear to believe."
Wizard's First Rule: Chapter 36, Page #397, US Hard Cover (revealed by Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander).
Explanation by Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander: "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."
Go to Top of Page

Akeri Rualuavain
Seeker

Canada
99 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2007 :  18:04:33  Show Profile  Visit Akeri Rualuavain's Homepage Send Akeri Rualuavain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm looking more for the Character sheet that is editing it self... And that you can also print or use in a computer during the game, just have to change the setting and it automaticly calculat all the initiative, skill, dam, attck, etc...
Go to Top of Page

Aaron Highcolor
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2007 :  02:30:16  Show Profile  Visit Aaron Highcolor's Homepage Send Aaron Highcolor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try going to www.rpgsheets.com, they will probably have what you are looking for. The SSX whatever sheet is a good one.

Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can.
Go to Top of Page

sirreus
Learned Scribe

USA
118 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2007 :  22:39:54  Show Profile  Visit sirreus's Homepage Send sirreus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mygroup uses e-tools. its updatable with all the 3.5 rule sets. this one can be upgraded with all the fr source books. you can make your own tables as well as house rules that all autofill. i've never used anything so simple and yet so complex it alows for almost any possibilities.

"The measure of an undisciplined mind, is that the intellect allows emotion to challenge the observed truth" Richard Baker
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000