Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Myth Drannor products

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Aether Navigator Posted - 22 Jul 2012 : 10:49:07
Are there any 1e/2e products that detail or place adventures in Myth Drannor besides the 2e "Ruins of Myth Drannor" boxed set? Or any good official sources at all?

Sorry if this isn't the correct place for this question.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Aether Navigator Posted - 25 Jul 2012 : 07:32:26
Thanks all. I'm looking specifically for 1e/2e sources, I have zero interest in spending money on anything past 2e. I'm also looking for "current" Myth Drannor (as of late 2e), not the Arcane Age stuff. Sounds like there isn't much.
Fellfire Posted - 23 Jul 2012 : 17:18:02
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

About a year ago, someone posted those links on the WotC boards and someone reported them as piracy.

So the PDF's disappeared.

Then folks tried to point out that the PDF were free and on the WotC site, so they got banned.

Another case of the heavy handed moderation on the WotC Boards.

I don't think that the PDF's are coming back anytime soon.

That is absurd!!
Kuje Posted - 23 Jul 2012 : 16:52:33
You all forgot the Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor sourcebook that ties in with the video game and novel.
Brimstone Posted - 23 Jul 2012 : 06:35:52
About a year ago, someone posted those links on the WotC boards and someone reported them as piracy.

So the PDF's disappeared.

Then folks tried to point out that the PDF were free and on the WotC site, so they got banned.

Another case of the heavy handed moderation on the WotC Boards.

I don't think that the PDF's are coming back anytime soon.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 23 Jul 2012 : 05:07:39
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

Also, both 'The Fall of Myth Drannor' and 'Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves' are in Previous Edition Downloads.

Those links are not working anymore...

Quite. All of the formerly free downloads have either been taken down or relocated without updating the links. WotC is much more known for the latter, rather than the former, so I suspect they're still out there, somewhere on the site.
Brimstone Posted - 23 Jul 2012 : 01:15:20
quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

Also, both 'The Fall of Myth Drannor' and 'Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves' are in Previous Edition Downloads.

Those links are not working anymore...
althen artren Posted - 22 Jul 2012 : 22:56:05
If you want a condenced version of what's in FMD and CEoE see my
guide to Myth Drannor here at the keep.
Faraer Posted - 22 Jul 2012 : 22:26:43
The 1987 Forgotten Realms Campaign Set has two adventures set there, as is part of FRC2 Curse of the Azure Bonds. For general sources on the city, Elminster in Myth Drannor, plus the accompanying article in Dragon Annual #2 and the commentary in The Annotated Elminster.
TBeholder Posted - 22 Jul 2012 : 18:00:25
Wooly Rupert Posted - 22 Jul 2012 : 14:54:48
And there was also The Fall of Myth Drannor... I think the boxed set, though, is the most flavorful and most informative source.
Irennan Posted - 22 Jul 2012 : 11:03:52
As Pazuzu said, LEoF has lore about Myth Drannor. Also, ''Cormanthyr, Empire of Elves'' contains a great deal of info about the City of Song at its splendor, if you are interested in that.
Pazuzu Posted - 22 Jul 2012 : 10:55:10
You may find some more information in the "Old Empires" (2E) or "Lost Empires of Faerūn" (3E) books.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000