Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Fiendish Codex: Devils - Is it out yet?!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Neriandal Freit Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 14:02:55
I know, I sound like a noob but I can't seem to find it on the front page of Wizards, and I couldn't remember if it was due out November or December.

I'm asking cause it should be the last book I need before letting the Redeemers out of the cage.
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Neriandal Freit Posted - 11 Dec 2006 : 02:29:07
Awesome.

Sorry to the poster who isn't interested into these details of the Lower Planes. I feel sorry for you that you aren't able to enjoy the entire details. Perhaps when my article comes out in the next (I hope) Compendium, you will understand why I am interested in this book and many other Demon, Devil and Fiends books.

But! I should have Codex this week sometime, can't wait to peer whats inside of it. I won't let my self look at that link as I know I'll just be drueling.
The Sage Posted - 08 Dec 2006 : 23:23:58
Strangely, MilSims here in Australia says FC2 will be released next week also.
Dargoth Posted - 08 Dec 2006 : 22:10:04
I think the Assasin Devils from FC2 will find a nice home on Bhaals homeplane in the Astral plane
Kuje Posted - 08 Dec 2006 : 20:14:23
BTW, the comic guy said maybe next week. :( SIGH!
Marc Posted - 06 Dec 2006 : 11:31:28
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Maruluthu Mistrivvin

Sorry, IMHO it bothers me as such products are released, and some useful are not

For myself, because of my heavy planar-themed FR campaigns... both FCs tomes have been (and will be [once FC2 is released]) quite useful.

My campaigns are also heavy planar-themed, though devils and archons are too stiff for me, I like to use fey, loths, asuras, eladrins, guardinals, rilmani, even giths first
Zimme Posted - 05 Dec 2006 : 08:57:22
The campaign can go anywhere, and I for one, likes to gather as much knowledge as possible, and even if I do not get to use it, I will read it merely because it is interesting, and I would like to have the choice to use it, if I feel like throwing my players into a "hellish" adventure. More knowledge more more! =)
The Sage Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 23:35:59
quote:

Sorry, IMHO it bothers me as such products are released, and some useful are not

Well, isn't that always going to be the case with each new D&D accessory released?

Your own campaign can only include so much, so it stands to reason that each accessory released for the D&D game by WotC is only going to have potential limited use in your campaign depending on what's in your campaign and how it's being played.

For myself, because of my heavy planar-themed FR campaigns... both FCs tomes have been (and will be [once FC2 is released]) quite useful.
Zimme Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 22:54:58
quote:

Why are you bothered by that? And as for usefulness well... encounters for one. Info on the denizens of the lower planes is also usefull for dm's who gotta put them into the game.
Dargoth Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 20:45:32
A guy over at Enworlds had FC2 for at least a week, Ive posted some of the info hes given out in this thread

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8288

Amazon list FC2s release date as 12 December
Kuje Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 20:31:35
quote:

Well, it'll be useful for my fiend game. So it might not be useful to you, but to some of us it will be.
Marc Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 20:26:55
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 19:22:53
Who cares? People posting on this thread, obviously. If you're not interested in the book, posting on a thread about its availability is kinda pointless.
Marc Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 18:45:52
Who cares, I'm not so interested in devil entrails
Wooly Rupert Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 17:20:49
I don't think it's out... My FLGS pings me at both my home and work email addies when he gets in new stuff, and I've seen no such email yet.
Zimme Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 16:41:40
Is not out overhere yet =( but as soon as it is ...ready...set...GO! To the gamestore!
Kuje Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 16:28:00
Should be out, in the States, sometime this week or next. I plan to maybe head to the comic guy later in the week to see if he got a copy.
Neriandal Freit Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 14:25:50
Gah. It best be. I am seeking this so much you haven't an idea lol. Perhaps I should head north Friday..
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 04 Dec 2006 : 14:18:17
December, but I ain't sure if it's out yet.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000