Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Beta-readers request
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

varyar
Seeker

97 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2024 :  12:38:17  Show Profile Send varyar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello all!

I recently finished the first draft of a potential DMs Guild book about the forest that will later be called Cormanthor during the First Flowering, specifically the 'primitive' green and dark elves who inhabit the great forest c. -17,000 DR. (I know that's speculative and not rooted in the lore - at least none that I've read.)

I could really use some fresh sets of eyes to take a look at the book and help me improve it however possible.

For instance: While working on the text of my next potential DMs Guild book, I realized the gap between Cormyr (the western edge of future-Cormanthor) and the elf kingdoms of the 'Sword Coast' was only a few hundred miles, which makes the presented deep isolation of the Cormanthor elves from their kin to the west a little odd.

That's the kind of thing I'd really appreciate feedback on. If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll send you a link to the text on Google Documents.

Thanks and have a great day!

varyar
Seeker

97 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2024 :  19:08:04  Show Profile Send varyar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's true - thanks!

I'll work with that, plus the mountains are full of dragons (lead by one apparently unaffected by any Rage of Dragons), I think.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000