Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Stardeep
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2007 :  17:45:24  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Didn't see this posted anywhere.

Bruce Cordell has a web page for his next FR novel.

http://www.stardeep.net

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2007 :  19:56:03  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's posted in the Bruce Cordell thread.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2007 :  10:08:19  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is good news! As I was often intrigued by the 'Stardeep' references Brian dropped into "Darkvision."

"Once upon a time the plural of 'wizard' was 'war'." -- The Last Continent, by Terry Pratchett

Edited by - Lady Kazandra on 22 Sep 2007 10:09:34
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2007 :  16:41:51  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Kazandra

This is good news! As I was often intrigued by the 'Stardeep' references Brian dropped into "Darkvision."

Hmmm......***scrathes head in bewilderment*

How did I miss or forget those references....

time for a re-read!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2007 :  02:53:21  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to this book. I really liked the Kiril Duskmourn character.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Na-Gang
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
348 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2007 :  20:49:56  Show Profile  Visit Na-Gang's Homepage Send Na-Gang a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder if Cynosure the sentient Golem-Warden, will have any connection to Cynosure the meeting-place of the Gods.
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  03:54:44  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Looking forward to this book. I really liked the Kiril Duskmourn character.

I agree. It was always interesting to see a unique character, one who is flawed.

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000