Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Swords of Dragonfire
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2007 :  03:36:57  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9671

My review is now up.

My Blog: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2008 :  15:54:48  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Swords of Dragonfire made me feel like I was witnessing the best D&D game ever. The story is total Greenwood with twists, turns, and fantastic humor injected at the absolute best places. I haven't even finished the book yet but I am hestitant to end it so quickly. Would I be going too far to say that Greenwood may have made a masterpeice with this work of literary brilliance? (Not that he hasn't made many others in the past. For example the Annotated Elminster.)

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

mnb128
Learned Scribe

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2008 :  15:55:35  Show Profile  Visit mnb128's Homepage Send mnb128 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Rathan made a cameo in Swords of Eveningstar.

I'm still working my way through the second book--I'll let you know if I see Rathan or Torm therein.

Hmmm...now I'm curious. This series is my first introduction to the Knights, so I completely overlooked the apparent appearances of Rathan and Torm (as Rathgar) in Eveningstar and Dragonfire. Since I'm currently reading The Sword Never Sleeps and will be moving on to Shandril's Saga next, can anyone point to where they make their appearances, so I can do a little re-read? Thanks for the help.
Go to Top of Page

mnb128
Learned Scribe

USA
130 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2008 :  03:19:49  Show Profile  Visit mnb128's Homepage Send mnb128 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mnb128

quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Rathan made a cameo in Swords of Eveningstar.

I'm still working my way through the second book--I'll let you know if I see Rathan or Torm therein.

Hmmm...now I'm curious. This series is my first introduction to the Knights, so I completely overlooked the apparent appearances of Rathan and Torm (as Rathgar) in Eveningstar and Dragonfire. Since I'm currently reading The Sword Never Sleeps and will be moving on to Shandril's Saga next, can anyone point to where they make their appearances, so I can do a little re-read? Thanks for the help.

Nevermind, scoured the books and found them both. After re-reading those cameos I'm really looking forward to reading more about them both, especially Torm.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000