Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 What ever happaned to Darrien Draeders Phlan WE?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3286 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2009 :  15:41:49  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More likely 3 letters: NDA.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep

Edited by - Brimstone on 11 Sep 2009 15:42:29
Go to Top of Page

Thieran
Learned Scribe

Germany
293 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2009 :  23:33:32  Show Profile Send Thieran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by capnvan
Me despiace (sp?) I wasn't trying to slap you down. I think we'd all like to see it.

Ti dispiace? No need for that ;) No offence taken. We are all in the same boat (on the Moonsea?) indeed...
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2009 :  04:25:17  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thieran

quote:
Originally posted by capnvan
Me despiace (sp?) I wasn't trying to slap you down. I think we'd all like to see it.

Ti dispiace? No need for that ;) No offence taken. We are all in the same boat (on the Moonsea?) indeed...

Yes, yes we are... and that boat isn't on the Moonsea. Wherever it is, there's no land in sight... I would consider the Trackless Sea, but that water's far too crowded now, between Evermeet, Anchorome, Katashaka, Maztica (if you're keeping it), and Laerakond (if you're using it); in my case, yes to both of the above... except that Evermeet's gone now. Elf island fall down go boom.

Somewhat back on topic: I'm actually just as happy without that WE, because my Phlan, particularly since the destruction of Zhentil Keep by the Shades, has boomed. It's now the fifth-largest port in Faerun, after Waterdeep, Calimport, Baldur's Gate, and Westgate, and is full of all the underworld low-life scum and villainy (including agents of both the Shadovars and the Zhentarim) that make ports such fun places for adventurers to visit.

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000