Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 New Dragon/Dungeon submission guidelines
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2007 :  21:19:35  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello-

I noticed the new news entry was listing info on the new submission guidelines for digital Dragon/Dungeon.

http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20070711a

Looks Very similar to what the folks at Paizo had been doing - and then even mention the Demonomicon as a possible theme.

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2007 :  22:37:33  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...let's just hope the online stuff will also be printer-friendly..otherwise I'm gonna ccuse wizards of being sponsored by all those ink-companies

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2007 :  01:12:28  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Too bad the 5000 words limit is still enforced.

Bad or good news I'm not sure, the FR submissions don't seem to be limited to a selected few. (Chauve-Souris, you remember? )

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 Jul 2007 05:48:59
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000