Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Music
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kaewin
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2007 :  21:49:06  Show Profile Send Kaewin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Music enchances the mode of what you do. Adding a touch in the background can brighten the mood or bring it down. I love music as a backdrop for my game. It always seems to make it run more smoothly. It gives it a more cinematic feel. When we play D&D we of course break out the Lord of the Rings. For the WoD I generally play the crow soundtracks, the score form the first, End of Days soundtrack, the Stigmata soundtrack and some nature cds I have.

What is you favorite soundtrack when you game? Do you use 1 cd or multiple disks or even mp3?

What do you think they listen to in the Realms? Country? Blue Grass?

Magic is not for Parlor Tricks. ~Sparrow Moros, Second Degree Master

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2007 :  01:01:31  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We've actually had similar discussion scrolls in the past about this topic. For example:- Music during the game, Mood music for gaming, and Suitable Music.

It would be more appropriate to continue this discussion in one of those scrolls. Thus, I'm sealing this one.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000