Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 WOTSQ sum up, *spoliers*
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whyfight
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  00:29:27  Show Profile  Visit whyfight's Homepage Send whyfight a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
ok i just started sacrafice of the widow and 10 pages in and im lost like no other. I read the final book in WOTSQ a while ago and dont remember at all how the last book ended and its confusing me. And since i dont have the last book in my possesion right now i was wondering if someone could throw down a summary of thelast few chapter and how it ended, like who died etc, etc. thank you

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.

whyfight
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  01:51:38  Show Profile  Visit whyfight's Homepage Send whyfight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just a quick one please i want to start but cant til i know whats up

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  01:52:33  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you check the past replies about those books? I know people have discussed all of them more then once and who died/etc.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  02:11:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You may even want to check through Paul Kemp's replies on the subject, since I do recall him offering some rather in-depth insights into the final sections of Resurrection.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

whyfight
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  05:40:35  Show Profile  Visit whyfight's Homepage Send whyfight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok i'm lost and can't find anything on wotsq (well the last book anyways) i searched it and still nothing.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  06:45:39  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The following scrolls should prove useful:-

- Resurrection (WotSQ #6) - SPOILERS
- Resurrection Follow Up (SPOILERS)
- Resurrection (WotSQ VI) Sample Chapter

Go to Top of Page

whyfight
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  10:01:16  Show Profile  Visit whyfight's Homepage Send whyfight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok, well thank you for that i did get some answers but really all i want is like who died who lived what happened and i couldnt find any of tha tstuff in those threads. And now i want tostart another topic anbout the cosomlogy about the FR cause oneof those threads talks about it and i was so confused, SO the gods of FR are god of other worlds? SO CONFUSED

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  10:46:21  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you're confused about the cosmology and the gods, I suggest you take a look through the Candlekeep Code of Conduct [linked in my sig] and read section D.1 The Forgotten Realms Cosmology (2ed. To 3ed.).

That should help you to understand exactly what the planar cosmology for the 3e FR comprises of, as well as how the gods are to be interpreted.

Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2007 :  11:48:22  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can I just add a question as this seems the most appropriate place. Possible spoilers below

I'm about halfway through Resurrection (just past the Teeming) and I've realised I can't remember something. Gromph imprisoned Nimor in the plane of shadow by activating the light device as he shadow walked. How did Nimor escape? I really can't remember and it's bugged me :)

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2007 :  12:43:10  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kal, I honestly don't remember it ever being mentioned either. If I were to guess, he managed to work out a way to combat it - he's a very powerful character after all, or he was simply rescued by someone, probably one of his brotherhood.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2007 :  22:34:37  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember exactly when he was imprisoned. If I could I'd look for the next time he appears and try to work out how much time elapsed
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000