Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Eilistraee and others
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bneuensc
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2007 :  23:18:19  Show Profile  Visit bneuensc's Homepage Send bneuensc a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a minor research question. What book(s) originally introduced Eilistraee, Vhaeraun, and other drow gods besides Lolth?

--Bryn

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2007 :  23:59:11  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eilistraee: Ed Greenwood, FOR2 The Drow of the Underdark
Ghaunadaur: (as the Elder Elemental God) Gary Gygax, G3 Hall of the Fire Giant King; (as Ghaunadaur) Ed Greenwood, FOR2 The Drow of the Underdark
Kiaransalee: Carl Sargent, DMGR4 Monster Mythology
Selvetarm: Ed Greenwood, Ruins of Undermountain
Vhaeraun: Ed Greenwood, FOR2 The Drow of the Underdark
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  00:06:38  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, thats one of the things I kind of miss. I enjoy the Lolth tension with her own children and all, but I would love to see more Lolth/Ghaunadaur tension as well, given that was kind of one of the early themes among the drow.
Go to Top of Page

bneuensc
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  04:05:58  Show Profile  Visit bneuensc's Homepage Send bneuensc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Muchas gracias. Even better, Paizo has a pdf of Drow of the Underdark available for download! Which is good when I've procrastinated on this research until less than a week before I have to present the paper . . . .

--Bryn
Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  17:52:13  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bneuensc

Muchas gracias. Even better, Paizo has a pdf of Drow of the Underdark available for download! Which is good when I've procrastinated on this research until less than a week before I have to present the paper . . . .

--Bryn

And do yourself a great favour and order Demihuman Deities as well, as it updated and enhanced all previous info on all FR drow deities (and many others too). If you like DD, add Faiths & Avatars (for most human deities) and Powers & Pantheons (for more human deities and demigods). A truly great series, unrivaled so far ...

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerûn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2007 :  22:29:20  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
DMGR4 Monster Mythology is a good book also, especially for alot of the lesser known racial deities.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000