Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Eilistraee and others

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bneuensc Posted - 11 Mar 2007 : 23:18:19
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a minor research question. What book(s) originally introduced Eilistraee, Vhaeraun, and other drow gods besides Lolth?

--Bryn
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
warlockco Posted - 29 Mar 2007 : 22:29:20
DMGR4 Monster Mythology is a good book also, especially for alot of the lesser known racial deities.
Zanan Posted - 12 Mar 2007 : 17:52:13
quote:
Originally posted by bneuensc

Muchas gracias. Even better, Paizo has a pdf of Drow of the Underdark available for download! Which is good when I've procrastinated on this research until less than a week before I have to present the paper . . . .

--Bryn

And do yourself a great favour and order Demihuman Deities as well, as it updated and enhanced all previous info on all FR drow deities (and many others too). If you like DD, add Faiths & Avatars (for most human deities) and Powers & Pantheons (for more human deities and demigods). A truly great series, unrivaled so far ...
bneuensc Posted - 12 Mar 2007 : 04:05:58
Muchas gracias. Even better, Paizo has a pdf of Drow of the Underdark available for download! Which is good when I've procrastinated on this research until less than a week before I have to present the paper . . . .

--Bryn
KnightErrantJR Posted - 12 Mar 2007 : 00:06:38
Yeah, thats one of the things I kind of miss. I enjoy the Lolth tension with her own children and all, but I would love to see more Lolth/Ghaunadaur tension as well, given that was kind of one of the early themes among the drow.
Faraer Posted - 11 Mar 2007 : 23:59:11
Eilistraee: Ed Greenwood, FOR2 The Drow of the Underdark
Ghaunadaur: (as the Elder Elemental God) Gary Gygax, G3 Hall of the Fire Giant King; (as Ghaunadaur) Ed Greenwood, FOR2 The Drow of the Underdark
Kiaransalee: Carl Sargent, DMGR4 Monster Mythology
Selvetarm: Ed Greenwood, Ruins of Undermountain
Vhaeraun: Ed Greenwood, FOR2 The Drow of the Underdark

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000