Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 How to Post the text of an Adventure?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wolf of the Dark
Acolyte

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  16:47:02  Show Profile  Visit Wolf of the Dark's Homepage Send Wolf of the Dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
How do we get permission to post an adventure tale here?

Some of my games do go on for some time, though this one is only a few months old, and already the story runs to about 12 pages (in Word).

The Tale revolves around 1st level PCs leaving a village east of Hardbuckler and making their way to Hill's Edge, Skull Gorge and maybe someday to Candle Keep. They are just now in Skull Gorge trying to stay alive.

I've seen nothing else about the Skull Gorge area so Maybe this is interesting enough to amuse some of the other readers here.

15 years of DnD, but only a few weeks in the Realms....

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2007 :  17:23:14  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Feel free to post your tale herein, Wolf of the Dark. If this is a lengthy text then ensure you split it up into smaller sections in each post.

Additionally, if you wish to submit your work for entry into the Campaign Logs section, then please email me to discuss this further.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly