Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Sample Adventuring Company Charter
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MaxKaladin
Seeker

77 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2007 :  21:59:06  Show Profile  Visit MaxKaladin's Homepage Send MaxKaladin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has anyone ever actually produced an adventuring company charter? I don't remember one from 1e/2e days and I doubt WotC would publish one, but perhaps some DM has produced one and made it public? I'd like to look at an example of what might be in one.

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2007 :  02:00:17  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MaxKaladin

Has anyone ever actually produced an adventuring company charter? I don't remember one from 1e/2e days and I doubt WotC would publish one, but perhaps some DM has produced one and made it public? I'd like to look at an example of what might be in one.

Maybe you should ask Ed on his thread about the contents. He kindly answered my request for a written contract (between a craftsman and a buyer.)

I also remember that there was something about adventuring charters in the module Four from Cormyr...

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2007 :  02:10:41  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There was also info in the old FR boxed set for 1e I believe.

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2007 :  05:43:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ed prolly has a couple dozen adventuring charters fully written, but buried in boxes somewhere in his legendary basement.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

marchingpig
Acolyte

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2007 :  10:23:57  Show Profile  Visit marchingpig's Homepage Send marchingpig a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How would one go about constructing such a Legendary Basement? Is it explained in the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook?

www.myspace.com/themaladroniainstitute
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2007 :  12:32:42  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Ed prolly has a couple dozen adventuring charters fully written, but buried in boxes somewhere in his legendary basement.

I could definately spend some time down there.

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000