Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 onehanded tyr priest
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2007 :  18:59:14  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
need a quick help here ... i'm certain i remember a feat (or even prestigeclass) for devoted tyr believers, that basicly is about that as long as they don't use their right hand they get some pretty neat bonuses ... the problem is i just can't remember where i've seen it ... looked though FRCS, PGFR and F&P and just can't seem to find it ... anybody know where it is?

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2007 :  19:27:47  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Page 145, City of Splendors: Waterdeep. Info courtesy of WotC's own feats list, which can be found as part of the Consolidated Lists Archive.

Oh, and it's called, appropriately, Hand of Tyr.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 09 Feb 2007 19:30:22
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2007 :  19:44:01  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks Wooly ... problem was that i couldn't remember what the feat was named either :P

... planing to play a rather fanatical asimaar whom may even cut of his own hand in devotion :P

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2007 :  20:42:15  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sian

thanks Wooly ... problem was that i couldn't remember what the feat was named either :P

Neither could I. But I made a spreadsheet from the list the other day. All I had to do was a search for the word "Tyr".

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

ShadezofDis
Senior Scribe

402 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2007 :  15:40:01  Show Profile  Visit ShadezofDis's Homepage Send ShadezofDis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn, reminds me of my second character ever made (around 88 or so and still kickin!)

A Paladin of Tyr who lost his hand getting his holy avenger. Good stuff, sorta makes me wish there was a DM around here who wanted to run a real high level game (as of last game with him he was at level 29, not updated for 3rd ed though)
Go to Top of Page

Archwizard
Learned Scribe

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2007 :  02:19:50  Show Profile  Visit Archwizard's Homepage Send Archwizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hand of Tyr is one flavorful feat.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000