Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Elven royal line
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Waldham
Seeker

83 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2006 :  09:54:24  Show Profile  Visit Waldham's Homepage Send Waldham a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I search informations about the elven royal line to form a family tree.

Where can I find this information ?

What books in 2nd or 3rd edition ?

Thanks for your future help.

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2006 :  13:14:00  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'll want to look through the Cormanthyr and Fall of Myth Drannor supplements. Both of which are available as free PDF downloads at WotC:- http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads

Also, Elaine's Evermeet novel and the Elves of Evermeet supplement.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 01 Dec 2006 15:40:17
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2006 :  21:00:22  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Waldham

I search informations about the elven royal line to form a family tree.

Which one?

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Waldham
Seeker

83 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2006 :  02:07:41  Show Profile  Visit Waldham's Homepage Send Waldham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
all the subraces (wood elf, gold elf, moon elf) except aquatic elf.
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2006 :  12:07:38  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is only one elven royal line, House Moonflower with Queen Amlaruil as head of whatever remains of the House. Zaor Moonflower's moonblade is the King's Sword. As Sage said, check Evermeet, by Elaine Cunningham, and the Elves of Evermeet sourcebook for more details.

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2006 :  12:15:56  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

There is only one elven royal line, House Moonflower with Queen Amlaruil as head of whatever remains of the House. Zaor Moonflower's moonblade is the King's Sword. As Sage said, check Evermeet, by Elaine Cunningham, and the Elves of Evermeet sourcebook for more details.

I think the best bet is to read Elf Shadow by E Cunningham, in the story they have to research the Moonflower family tree.

Delz

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000