Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 News from UCon - Undermountain
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  01:47:47  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all. I thought I would take a moment from basking in the presence of various Realms luminaries (yes, I'm having lots of fun out here) to share a little information that I picked up today. It's not a lot, but at least it's the newest news.

First of all, I haven't seen anything about the new Undermountain book in a while, so I was pleased to hear that it's done, and was written by Ed and Eric Boyd and Sean Reynolds and one other. Eric said it's coming out next summer. I didn't ask if they could tell us anything about it, however, and am kicking myself for it.

Also, as a point of interest, Ed also said that just before he came down here to Ann Arbor he finished writing his latest book for Tor. He didn't say anything else about it, but maybe others here could maybe guess what it is.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  03:44:35  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
According to Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/078694157X/ref=ord_cart_shr/104-1482795-6759905?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

EtUm comes out on the 19th of June 2007

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  04:13:56  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's one I will rush out to buy on my lunch break. Halaster's Halls has always been a favorite place for me. And seeing the authors names gives me great confidence that it will be an excellent product.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  05:53:57  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wooly's pretty much summed up my own thoughts on this.

I've been itching for more 3e focus on Halaster and the Halls since Eric included some updates in the Waterdeep sourcebook.

Good stuff!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  06:01:52  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello-

I am poor at names - but - I hope we get to see something of the fate of the one character from Blackstaff too! :) It might be fun!

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!
Go to Top of Page

dwarvenranger
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  14:37:46  Show Profile  Visit dwarvenranger's Homepage Send dwarvenranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I gotta wait till June?!! I'm starting a Waterdeep/Undermountain campaign now, actually yesterday was the first game. Oh well, I guess I'll have to keep with the Undermoutain Box sets from 2ed, and W:CoS, it would be nice to have my conversions done for me though.
Anyway, thanks to all you senior fellows for the gouge.

If I waited till I knew what I was doing, I'd never get anything done.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000