Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 location of Azuredge
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  02:26:14  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone know of or have any good ideas of where Azuredge would be. Or better yet, who is the current wielder. The 2E city of splendors boxed set describes that Azuredge has a significant tie to the city. The last account shows Azuredge being teleported to blackstaff tower after the fall of the last wielder, who fell in battle. Any thoughts? ideas for a 3.5? I was kind of surprised that this item would not have been updated in the waterdeep sourcebook.

Kentinal
Great Reader

4686 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  03:29:03  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well basic thoughts (not knowledge) would lead to believe the item is still in Blackstaff tower and remains there until reissued to a worthy person. The item likely not stated for 3.X at all.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  03:46:59  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
that is kind of what I was thinking also. I read over the adventure hooks in the 2E boxed set. However, I expected updated info in the 3E sourcebook.
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  05:41:52  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

Well basic thoughts (not knowledge) would lead to believe the item is still in Blackstaff tower and remains there until reissued to a worthy person. The item likely not stated for 3.X at all.

Actually it stated on page 168 of Magic of Faerun

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  05:59:52  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

Actually it stated on page 168 of Magic of Faerun

Outstanding! thank you my friend. I did not even think to check here, due to the weapon's strong ties/ history to Waterdeep.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000