Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Servant of the Shard/Promise of the Witch King-?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tobus Neth
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2006 :  01:58:56  Show Profile  Visit Tobus Neth's Homepage Send Tobus Neth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just wondering how Jarlaxle and Entreri Ended up in Vassa in a Liches tower in Promise of a witch king just started reading and was a bit confused for they were in the Snowflake Mountains at the end of Servant of the shards with Cadderly?

Like a castle in its corner in a medieval game I forsee terrible trouble can I stay here just the same

Edited by - Tobus Neth on 12 Oct 2006 02:32:22

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2006 :  03:16:29  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There were a couple of short stories in Realms of Shadow and Realms of the Dragons that kind of bridge the gap between the end of Servant of the Shard and Promise of the Witch-King.
Go to Top of Page

Tobus Neth
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2006 :  04:10:00  Show Profile  Visit Tobus Neth's Homepage Send Tobus Neth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you!

Like a castle in its corner in a medieval game I forsee terrible trouble can I stay here just the same
Go to Top of Page

Zimme
Learned Scribe

Denmark
209 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2006 :  17:38:55  Show Profile Send Zimme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thank you for that info! Must have that book. Off to the store!!

Sometimes I feel like Beshaba is sitting on my back, devoting her entire attention to me!

Rannek.

Go to Top of Page

Lameth
Learned Scribe

Germany
196 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2006 :  19:43:07  Show Profile  Visit Lameth's Homepage Send Lameth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I`m thorugh with the first 3 Chapters of Road of the
Patriarch. Go and get the Trilogy, it`s worth the money. :-)

Edited by - Lameth on 24 Oct 2006 19:45:47
Go to Top of Page

Aglaranna
Learned Scribe

166 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2006 :  23:24:59  Show Profile  Visit Aglaranna's Homepage Send Aglaranna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zimme

thank you for that info! Must have that book. Off to the store!!

Mm, the store. I would come with you, but my budget is short enough as it is. And I haven't even raided the bookstores of anything beyond the Hunter's Blades Trilogy yet! Urgh, I might lose whatever sanity I have left...I'll have to content myself with Realms of Valor for now. It takes me back to the old days of the Realms.

"You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice

You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose the path that's clear
I will choose freewill." -'Freewill' by Rush
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic