Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 City of the Spider Queen as a Campaign (Ideas)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  16:00:53  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR
In any event, I'm likely to restat Irae similarly to what Zanan points out, although I would also say that I wouldn't have a problem with allowing a cleric with Undeath as a domain to take True Necromancer either.

Do not hurry yourself into that, for you could use my statblocks straight away. I just need to do her buff-up version - which really is painful given the variety of spells available, their duration effects and all ...

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerûn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.

Edited by - Zanan on 10 Dec 2006 16:01:36
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  16:09:25  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would be wonderful . . . I'm working from the begining on right now anyway, so I'm a bit far from doing her stats right now.
Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  09:48:16  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

That would be wonderful . . . I'm working from the begining on right now anyway, so I'm a bit far from doing her stats right now.

Well, I guess I have her by the end of the week. These buff spells and all ...

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerûn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000