Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Storm Silverhand mini in Blood War set
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brenigin
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
117 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2006 :  06:47:59  Show Profile  Visit Brenigin's Homepage Send Brenigin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The next D&D Minis set includes Storm Silverhand. Pic here:

http://maxminis.com/Forums/tabid/104/view/topic/postid/656889/forumid/74/Default.aspx

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2006 :  20:17:46  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn. I want that mini for my collection. Make her face off against the collosal red dragon haha.

Seriously though, im also missing Drizzt and Elminster. I have Alusair and Obould, thats about it for FR minis I have :(

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Snotlord
Senior Scribe

Norway
476 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2006 :  22:48:51  Show Profile  Visit Snotlord's Homepage Send Snotlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks like a fine mini indeed. A perfect match for Alusair on my shelf.
Go to Top of Page

Haman
Seeker

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2006 :  22:56:31  Show Profile  Visit Haman's Homepage Send Haman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, it IS a good looking mini, I'm impressed. Can't say they haven't done their homework when making them, the Elminster one was near-perfect.

Some people say we gamers have no lives....I think we have too many.
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  03:49:00  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Hot-blooded, checkin' the sceeeeeeene!
I got a fever of a hundred-and-threeeeee!!!
Come on baby do you know what I meaaaaaaannn!!
I'm hot-blooded, HOT-BLOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!"

sorry... err... yeah...

she'll go well with my Alusair too... and my Elminster... and my Ryld... but
not my bloody Drizzt... grumble... grumble...
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  08:55:36  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PDK, you hittin' the booze again?

Nice mini. They need to just come out and make a set of minis for the Forgotten Realms, and not have them spread out over all of the different generic sets. Heck, they could even do a pre-pack of certain minis for the gamers who just want those that they need for their game. Keep a rare one, with differences for the collector, in the random boxed sets, but give the rest of us a chance without spending all our allowance just on random boxes of minis!

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2006 :  07:22:38  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nah, no booze this time. Just my 'recalling a rock classic tune at the sight of a babe' ability.

But yeah, I like your idea: they should come up with an FR booster pack, then a Greyhawk booster pack, then an Eberron booster pack, then a Dragonlance booster pack... would be a good way to gauge setting popularity don't you think?
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2006 :  13:11:43  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Dragon Knight

Nah, no booze this time. Just my 'recalling a rock classic tune at the sight of a babe' ability.

But yeah, I like your idea: they should come up with an FR booster pack, then a Greyhawk booster pack, then an Eberron booster pack, then a Dragonlance booster pack... would be a good way to gauge setting popularity don't you think?

The Warforged I mean War drums set in march this year was the Eberron booster pack

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

ShadowJack
Senior Scribe

USA
350 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2006 :  14:00:51  Show Profile  Visit ShadowJack's Homepage Send ShadowJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Storm Silverhand mini looks great! I also really like the Owlbear Rager and the Centaur War Hulk. Those are awesome! I will spend way too much trying to get them in my collection!

ShadowJack
Go to Top of Page

dwarvenranger
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  18:23:35  Show Profile  Visit dwarvenranger's Homepage Send dwarvenranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have it, the one I have actually doesn't look that great. Elminster is much cooler.

If I waited till I knew what I was doing, I'd never get anything done.

Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  19:09:12  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder why that specific mini is rare, it seems less complex than other minis, painting wise.

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Brenigin
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
117 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  22:51:04  Show Profile  Visit Brenigin's Homepage Send Brenigin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The primary reasons Storm's mini is a Rare because she a) is a Unique and b) has both regular and Epic stats.

All setting-specific Uniques have been Rares
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2006 :  19:02:40  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Drizzt is darn hard to find and when you do find him, he's ridiculously expensive. But I did get Gwen from Bob's e-signing.

I've got everyone else, can't wait to get Storm.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.

Edited by - SirUrza on 17 Dec 2006 19:04:18
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2006 :  22:05:42  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brenigin

The primary reasons Storm's mini is a Rare because she a) is a Unique and b) has both regular and Epic stats.

All setting-specific Uniques have been Rares

I got a ton of Aramils, Liddas and some other hero...all unique...all well...boring...

Then again they could work with my newly acquired Drizzt...

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000