Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Request for Loudwater map/information
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  04:29:48  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met fellow DMs,

I am looking for any maps or information regarding Loudwater and or the Delimbyir vale.

My campaign, which has ran continuously for the past 11 years has found our heroes finally semi-retiring in Loudwater. I have been using a self made map of Loudwater, however I would love to see others takes on this place that lives so vibrant in my imagination.

I will be glad to share my maps of the Delimbyir as it has evolved in my campaign. Please share your thoughts and information on this great locale.

In parting, I understand that Mr. Ed Greenwood paruses these pages now and again. My thanks sir, your imagination has given my friends, and now their children, and myself so many evenings of fun high adventure. Thank you.

Edited by - AlorinDawn on 16 Aug 2006 04:33:35

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  05:12:15  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Legacy of the Green Regent, a now retired RPGA campaign was set in and around Loudwater

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  05:22:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
- The North boxed set
- Savage Frontier
- Volo's Guide to the North
- Silver Marches
- Waterdeep and the North
- The CoS:W web enhancements at WotC

A number of these are available for free download at WotC:- http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  22:04:18  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The authors of the Northern Journey product have also done a map of Loudwater. Downloads available at http://www.vintyri.com/vintyri/njdownld.htm .
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  00:54:43  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Though, as I recall, there are some campaign-specific features on those maps that don't relate with canon sources for Loudwater and the surrounding environs.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2015 :  23:26:14  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Northern Journey link is dead now :-/
I believe Karth sent a draft of Loudwater based on Ed's description your way, Sage, way back when. Is that something you could share? I'd love that! ^_^ Thanks in advance!

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000