Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Request for Loudwater map/information

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AlorinDawn Posted - 16 Aug 2006 : 04:29:48
Well met fellow DMs,

I am looking for any maps or information regarding Loudwater and or the Delimbyir vale.

My campaign, which has ran continuously for the past 11 years has found our heroes finally semi-retiring in Loudwater. I have been using a self made map of Loudwater, however I would love to see others takes on this place that lives so vibrant in my imagination.

I will be glad to share my maps of the Delimbyir as it has evolved in my campaign. Please share your thoughts and information on this great locale.

In parting, I understand that Mr. Ed Greenwood paruses these pages now and again. My thanks sir, your imagination has given my friends, and now their children, and myself so many evenings of fun high adventure. Thank you.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Duneth Despana Posted - 04 Aug 2015 : 23:26:14
The Northern Journey link is dead now :-/
I believe Karth sent a draft of Loudwater based on Ed's description your way, Sage, way back when. Is that something you could share? I'd love that! ^_^ Thanks in advance!
The Sage Posted - 17 Aug 2006 : 00:54:43
Though, as I recall, there are some campaign-specific features on those maps that don't relate with canon sources for Loudwater and the surrounding environs.
Thauramarth Posted - 16 Aug 2006 : 22:04:18
The authors of the Northern Journey product have also done a map of Loudwater. Downloads available at http://www.vintyri.com/vintyri/njdownld.htm .
The Sage Posted - 16 Aug 2006 : 05:22:51
- The North boxed set
- Savage Frontier
- Volo's Guide to the North
- Silver Marches
- Waterdeep and the North
- The CoS:W web enhancements at WotC

A number of these are available for free download at WotC:- http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads
Dargoth Posted - 16 Aug 2006 : 05:12:15
Legacy of the Green Regent, a now retired RPGA campaign was set in and around Loudwater

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000