Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Psionicst
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  04:07:31  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ok so i know theres mind mages and ultra brain liches and mentalist but is there a class that is specifically only for moving stuff with your mind(telekenesis) or does that only come with other classes?
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

by: An Old Sage (anonymous)

Mazrim_Taim
Learned Scribe

341 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  05:06:53  Show Profile  Visit Mazrim_Taim's Homepage Send Mazrim_Taim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's a class called Master of The Unseen Hand in Complete Warrior I believe.

And if the PCs DO win their ways through all the liches to Larloch, “he” will almost certainly be just another lich (loaded with explosive spells) set up as a decoy, with dozens of hidden liches waiting to pounce on any surviving PCs who ‘celebrate’ after they take Larloch down. As the REAL Larloch watches (magical scrying) from afar. Myself, as DM, I’d be wondering: “Such a glorious game, so many opportunities laid out before your PCs to devote your time to, and THIS fixation is the best you can come up with? Are you SURE you’re adventurers?” -Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  19:01:27  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Master of the Unseen Hand delight in crushing their foes with invisible force, flinging massive objects into the sky, and disarming enemies with a single thought

From complete warrior, well spotted Mazrim_Taim.

The PrC focuses entirely on increasing the strength and abilities of the characters telekinetic spell ability (whether a class spell, spell like ability, or however it is they use it)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000