Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Nameless Bard (might have spoilers)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marcsmart
Acolyte

Hong Kong
37 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  06:43:20  Show Profile  Visit marcsmart's Homepage Send marcsmart a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I think many asked on this before, but is there a novel done just for the Nameless Bard? Or was he involved in any of Elminster's adventures?

I am reading my so expensive 2nd hand Song of the Saurial.....:-P

Edited by - Kuje on 24 Jul 2006 06:59:05

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  08:17:38  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He also appears in Finders bane and Tymoras luck

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Na-Gang
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
348 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  10:02:50  Show Profile  Visit Na-Gang's Homepage Send Na-Gang a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

He also appears in Finders bane and Tymoras luck

Both of which I have never been able to find. Even eBay is usually bereft of them or bidding into the rafters for them.
Go to Top of Page

marcsmart
Acolyte

Hong Kong
37 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  10:40:00  Show Profile  Visit marcsmart's Homepage Send marcsmart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dargoth;

I was just curious since the Finder's Stone trilogy seems to tell us that Nameless was a very powerful and well respected Harper(sounded like he is not a small figure in the group); But that was the past and I wanted to find out if Jeff & Kate or Ed Greenwood ever writen something that focus on Nameless only.
Go to Top of Page

Akryn
Acolyte

Finland
14 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  11:59:17  Show Profile  Visit Akryn's Homepage Send Akryn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marcsmart

Thanks Dargoth;

I was just curious since the Finder's Stone trilogy seems to tell us that Nameless was a very powerful and well respected Harper(sounded like he is not a small figure in the group); But that was the past and I wanted to find out if Jeff & Kate or Ed Greenwood ever writen something that focus on Nameless only.

I seem to recall (correct me if wrong) that Finder was one of the founding members of the harpers.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  17:00:35  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Akryn

quote:

Thanks Dargoth;

I seem to recall (correct me if wrong) that Finder was one of the founding members of the harpers.

He was during the refounding but he wasn't a original member during the first founding. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

marcsmart
Acolyte

Hong Kong
37 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2006 :  07:00:45  Show Profile  Visit marcsmart's Homepage Send marcsmart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this something from The Finder's Stone Trilogy or Finders BANE?I bought Tymora's Luck, Finder's Bane and the book 2 done by Doug Niles for Dragon Lance~
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2006 :  07:23:05  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Is this something from The Finder's Stone Trilogy or Finders BANE?I bought Tymora's Luck, Finder's Bane and the book 2 done by Doug Niles for Dragon Lance~

Code of the Harpers sourcebook discusses the refounding of the Harpers and Finder's events during it.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

marcsmart
Acolyte

Hong Kong
37 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2006 :  09:08:39  Show Profile  Visit marcsmart's Homepage Send marcsmart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uh.....something that I will not be able to get in a short while~~~
Thanks for the info anyway.

I am all out to finish all the Harpers books now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000