Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Nameless Bard (might have spoilers)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marcsmart Posted - 24 Jul 2006 : 06:43:20
I think many asked on this before, but is there a novel done just for the Nameless Bard? Or was he involved in any of Elminster's adventures?

I am reading my so expensive 2nd hand Song of the Saurial.....:-P
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marcsmart Posted - 25 Jul 2006 : 09:08:39
Uh.....something that I will not be able to get in a short while~~~
Thanks for the info anyway.

I am all out to finish all the Harpers books now.
Kuje Posted - 25 Jul 2006 : 07:23:05
quote:
Originally posted by marcsmart

Is this something from The Finder's Stone Trilogy or Finders BANE?I bought Tymora's Luck, Finder's Bane and the book 2 done by Doug Niles for Dragon Lance~

Code of the Harpers sourcebook discusses the refounding of the Harpers and Finder's events during it.
marcsmart Posted - 25 Jul 2006 : 07:00:45
Is this something from The Finder's Stone Trilogy or Finders BANE?I bought Tymora's Luck, Finder's Bane and the book 2 done by Doug Niles for Dragon Lance~
Kuje Posted - 24 Jul 2006 : 17:00:35
quote:
Originally posted by Akryn

quote:

Thanks Dargoth;

I was just curious since the Finder's Stone trilogy seems to tell us that Nameless was a very powerful and well respected Harper(sounded like he is not a small figure in the group); But that was the past and I wanted to find out if Jeff & Kate or Ed Greenwood ever writen something that focus on Nameless only.

I seem to recall (correct me if wrong) that Finder was one of the founding members of the harpers.

He was during the refounding but he wasn't a original member during the first founding. :)
Akryn Posted - 24 Jul 2006 : 11:59:17
quote:

Thanks Dargoth;

I was just curious since the Finder's Stone trilogy seems to tell us that Nameless was a very powerful and well respected Harper(sounded like he is not a small figure in the group); But that was the past and I wanted to find out if Jeff & Kate or Ed Greenwood ever writen something that focus on Nameless only.

I seem to recall (correct me if wrong) that Finder was one of the founding members of the harpers.
marcsmart Posted - 24 Jul 2006 : 10:40:00
Thanks Dargoth;

Na-Gang Posted - 24 Jul 2006 : 10:02:50
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

He also appears in Finders bane and Tymoras luck

Both of which I have never been able to find. Even eBay is usually bereft of them or bidding into the rafters for them.
Dargoth Posted - 24 Jul 2006 : 08:17:38
He also appears in Finders bane and Tymoras luck

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000