Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 U-Con Realms Seminar
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  02:26:23  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Come one, come all to U-Con, a nice little convention in Ann Arbor, Michigan this November.

Come chat with Eric Boyd, Ed Greenwood, Paul Kemp, and Steven Schend about the Realms or anything that strikes your fancy.

The exact date and time (somewhere between November 17 and 19, probably on November 18) will be posted at this URL later this year:

http://ucon-gaming.org/feature/index.php

Hope to see you there! (Reply to this thread if we should expect you.)

--Eric

PS Moderators, please feel free to move this post to the proper forum.

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  02:50:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think this scroll is fine where it is.

-- As for U-Con... If I could get there, I most definitely would attend. November's still a way off though... Hmmmm.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  07:44:11  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to plan on getting to this seminar! You can't beat hearing the lore from the masters themselves.

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  08:54:05  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Sounds splendid indeed Alas, i'm across the big pond so cannot attend

Of course, it could be greatly appreciated if any scribe taking a trip to U-Con could report back here within a report on any lore uttered by the abovementioned masters of the Realms

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  14:47:06  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know there are a few of us in Ann Arbor, and we'll do our best. Maybe it's time to buy a tape recorder...

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Mazrim_Taim
Learned Scribe

341 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  03:02:36  Show Profile  Visit Mazrim_Taim's Homepage Send Mazrim_Taim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could go to this, but I live on the other side of the country. Be sure to take some good notes Hoondatha!

And if the PCs DO win their ways through all the liches to Larloch, “he” will almost certainly be just another lich (loaded with explosive spells) set up as a decoy, with dozens of hidden liches waiting to pounce on any surviving PCs who ‘celebrate’ after they take Larloch down. As the REAL Larloch watches (magical scrying) from afar. Myself, as DM, I’d be wondering: “Such a glorious game, so many opportunities laid out before your PCs to devote your time to, and THIS fixation is the best you can come up with? Are you SURE you’re adventurers?” -Ed Greenwood

Edited by - Mazrim_Taim on 09 Jul 2006 03:02:56
Go to Top of Page

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  17:09:36  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello-

While I dont live in Ann Arbor - I've been there a couple of times for work - and could see myself going back for this con! Its not an overly long drive either.....shorter than GenCon!

I will look inot this and get back to you all!

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!
Go to Top of Page

Zeboaster of Ordulin
Acolyte

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2006 :  17:22:07  Show Profile  Visit Zeboaster of Ordulin's Homepage Send Zeboaster of Ordulin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good god, this is mere blocks from where I work! What a Coup for UCon! Count me in!

Zeboaster, a distinguised character known for his sarcasm and perfumed beard, is currently in hiding after making one too many witty and/or truthful remarks.

FRA p96
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2006 :  14:55:09  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric Boyd, Ed Greenwood, Paul Kemp, and Steven Schend I must get to it.. hmm over 600 miles away and a girlfriend to persuade.. that won't be easy.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000