Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 A few General Questions
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2006 :  20:02:05  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten Ghost

3)What are the levels of the High Captains of Luskan? I have the Lords of Darkness book but it mentions their names only.

The High Captains' levels (in 2nd Edition) are listed in a footnote on p. 111 of Volo's Guide to the North, available as a freebie on the WotC website.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2006 :  03:14:21  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thauramarth

quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten Ghost

3)What are the levels of the High Captains of Luskan? I have the Lords of Darkness book but it mentions their names only.

The High Captains' levels (in 2nd Edition) are listed in a footnote on p. 111 of Volo's Guide to the North, available as a freebie on the WotC website.

And I am of course obligated to provide that link: the Wizards downloads page.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Forgotten Ghost
Acolyte

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2006 :  05:31:55  Show Profile  Visit Forgotten Ghost's Homepage Send Forgotten Ghost a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know i ask alot of questions but...one more thing.
What is the life span of a shade? (I mean the shadovar city of shade variety)
and if a Shade wanted to become a Lich would they lose all their Shade
abilities?
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2006 :  05:56:46  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By the RAW, Shades cannot become Liches.

However, if you do allow it (which I probably would), then I would say that they retain all of their abilities, since other creatures that become liches retain them as well.

Not sure as to the age thing, as I don't have RoF handy. Sorry.

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD

Edited by - GothicDan on 04 Jul 2006 05:57:43
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2006 :  10:48:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thauramarth

quote:
Originally posted by Patrakis

Just to complete the information about Gondegal.

You can find his 2ed stats in the boxed set Realm of Terror for Ravenloft. There is a nice picture of him also on page 98 of the book. He's described as a 20th level Warrior, CN. He's been wandering the Demi plane of Falkovnia seeking adventure. At least that's the Ravenloft versino.

And to complete even more: In 2nd edition, Gondegal has a write-up in later life in Champions of the Mist, pp. 47-49.

Which has actually been updated in the 3e RL material from the source I mentioned in the quote a fellow scribe posted previously. Though the Realms-specific references from that update have been removed.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000